Full-Time Group Product Manager – Sagay
oversees software development efforts. Coordination and timely completion of projects while staying within budget and scope are among the tasks of a Software Project Manager. Keep an eye on every facet of the project. Decide on completion dates, delegate duties, and keep tabs on the project’s progress. Prepare status reports for the project’s higher management. The selected applicant will engage directly with customers to ensure that the deliverables are within the appropriate scope and budgets.. Coordination with other departments and the hiring of new staff to meet customer demands will be a priority for him or her.
Job Title : Group Product Manager
Location : Sagay, Camiguin Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 43.42 per hour.
Company : Disney Streaming
Job Type : Full-Time
- Improve the project’s supply chain and production processes utilizing lean manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution methods.
- Controls and monitors all areas of the project’s budget and finances, including scheduling, resource forecasting, financial management, and other associated tasks, in order to establish and maintain complete transparency.
- Recommends or requests resources to satisfy project needs, conveys a clear picture of business project goals and objectives and gives functional knowledge input for deliverables worked on by the team in a complex and big project management team
- Project management is a complex subject that must be taught to employees at all levels of a business, as well as those on the technical team.
- Evaluate the status of all project deliverables, like design papers, test plans, training materials, and operations documents, to make sure they are of great quality.
- Analyzes and minimizes project risks by conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis of risks and trigger events, planning risk response, building contingency plans, predicting dependencies influenced by existing project changes, and recommending strategies to mitigate future risks to the management.
- Converts corporate strategy into tactical action items, as well as offering training and development opportunities for lower-level project managers among other duties, to meet customer and company objectives.
- Planning, documentation, and execution of the project lifecycle including scope and requirements, work breakdown schedule and timetable management, priority management, and the assignment of roles and duties.
- Oversee the execution of authorized projects by cross-functional project teams. Create a clear execution plan and keep track of how well it is working in relation to the project’s overall objectives.
- Assists the project team and other stakeholders by providing subject matter expertise and knowledge management, as well as ensuring customer satisfaction via the timely and accurate delivery of high-quality products.
- Process flow of work, Excel, Power Point, and strong communication skills are required to evaluate project progress and address significant issues/milestones with the project team members.
- have six years of expertise applying project lifecycle methodologies in different roles (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, process management, organizational change).
- Considerable experience turning business needs into distinct initiatives needing particular technical, functional, and/or operational assessment.
- There is more knowledge of the project development life cycle and a lot of ability to work on a lot of very difficult projects at the same time.
- Contribute to the establishment and expansion of a solid team that will support and sustain profitable growth while also offering opportunities for personal and professional development for our team members.