Full-Time Group Marketing Manager – Bhagalpur
The Program Manager is in charge of overseeing the delivery and execution of programs. In addition to ensuring that each project has the proper strategy and benefits to fulfill the program’s goals, this person is in charge of developing the program’s strategy and benefits. The program manager should be able to speak with executives in both formal and informal settings on their own. capable of managing risks and difficulties at the program level. Effectively coordinate project schedule, strategy, and goals to better support the program than managing individual initiatives. This position involves the capacity to oversee workers at all levels and guarantee their success in leading and assisting IT initiatives. calls for the capacity to mentor, coach, and lead. It is your job to strengthen your project management skills and promote internal process improvement projects. Ability to accept transformation trend-supporting technologies (cloud, automation, resilience, security) and execution techniques (agile, waterfall) as applicable is required for position.
Job Title : Group Marketing Manager
Location : Bhagalpur, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 33.33 per hour.
Company : West Monroe
Job Type : Full-Time
- Take care of any disagreements that may arise within the program and act as an arbitrator when necessary. Learn the correct channels and methods for escalation.
- Create a pleasant workplace, take the lead in guiding project managers, and provide clarity when things get confusing.
- Use your persuasion, negotiation skills, ingenuity, and patience to reach an agreement on the project’s scope, timeline, expenses, budget, risks, and resources.
- In charge of multiple concurrent initiatives or programs that aren’t necessarily related to one another.
- Maintain a strong focus on the customer while coordinating and collaborating with stakeholders, vendors, and IT resources on the delivery of critical projects through excellent oral and written communication.
- Provide project managers with methodical discovery with stakeholders, IT resources, and vendors to help them create upfront time and resource estimations.
- Respect the program or portfolio’s context when bringing up concerns or dangers, and keep in mind the impact that individual initiatives may have.
- Work on several projects, manage disagreements and issues, and monitor progress while managing the program’s budget.
- Coordinate with upper management, project managers, and suppliers to manage the program budget and maximize the use of project funds.
- Coordination with Project Managers, other IT business units, and vendors is required.
- a Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University; preferably in a Technical Field Related to Computing and Information Systems.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a changing environment; proactive in seeking out information when necessary.
- Skills in active listening, problem solving, and communicating clearly with technical and business users, both orally and in writing.
- Experience managing big IT projects from start to finish is essential, and you should have at least 12 years of relevant work experience.
- Expertise in managing the Project Life Cycle and the Software Development Life Cycle (or Cycles) using either the Agile or Waterfall approach.