18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Greeters/Sales/Equipment Operators – Oka-Akoko
The Equipment Operator uses heavy equipment to disseminate and compress construction, demolition, commercial, and residential debris at post-collection sites.
Job Title : Greeters/Sales/Equipment Operators
Location : Oka-Akoko, Ondo, Nigeria
Salary : $ 25.74 per hour.
Company : Brosnan Risk Consultants
Job Type : Full-Time
- Workers transport heavy equipment, such as excavators and bulldozers, to the project site, according to all safety regulations and requirements at all times
- Transportation and unloading of items from City stockpiles or suppliers for City construction or maintenance projects. sand, flexible foundation, asphalt, and gravel
- Perform all Equipment Operator responsibilities and activities. Maintain records for operation, maintenance, and gas use of each equipment.
- On a regular basis, mechanics in the field perform mechanical maintenance and repairs in order to guarantee the long-term durability of construction equipment. This maintenance and repair work is carried out by mechanics.
- Equipment used in this job includes rubber-tired backhoes, track-mounted excavators and loaders, maintainers and bobcats, street sweepers, and compactors as well as cranes, front-end loaders and front-end loaders.
- Ensure that all hand and power tools, as well as construction and maintenance equipment including mowing machines, front-end loaders, and air hammers, are used in a safe manner. To do physical work such as cleaning culverts, mowing, filling potholes, clearing trash, and shoveling asphalt and snow, among other things.
- Moves and places raw materials and finished parts with the help of equipment for moving materials, Follow the correct standard operating procedures as a guide for driving and taking care of the vehicle.
- Successful individuals must be able to engage with a diverse group of individuals, both inside and beyond their own business. is aware of and follows workplace safety standards Contributes collaboratively to a team endeavor.
- The maintenance facility must be kept clean, orderly, and safe on a daily basis. Every time you use it, carefully clean it. Make a thorough inspection of all equipment and alert the Equipment Technician if any issues are discovered.
- Maintains the company’s safety standards and procedures when using heavy equipment. Equipment inspection and preventative maintenance records are meticulously kept.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven track record as an honest, fair and inclusive leader among workers, partners and stakeholders. The ability to operate and maintain power-driven equipment in a basic manner
- A high school diploma, GED, or comparable combination of education and experience Machine operating experience of two years or more, including mechanical assembly and forklift driving. All applicants must have a valid Driver’s License.
- A minimum of one year of experience as an Equipment Operator I is required. In certain cases, a degree in turfgrass management or a related field might be substituted for work experience.
- general building processes, techniques, and materials a working knowledge of the dangers of the job and the generally accepted measures of protection against harm, Manual dexterity and endurance over long periods of time
- Demonstrated ability to promote a culture of service, diversity, equality, and inclusion in the workplace, as well as a team-oriented atmosphere with high levels of internal communication and coordination.