17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Graphic Web Designer – Chaibasa
Our organization is currently seeking a talented Graphic Designer. The ideal candidate possesses a strong sense of design, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to create original images. Prior expertise designing a visual brand, from the initial logo and brand specs to implementation across several media, is essential. Photographic and filming skills are advantageous. This person will be in charge of designing print and digital advertisements, direct mail pieces, logoed things, event signage, email campaigns, and other marketing materials.
Job Title : Graphic Web Designer
Location : Chaibasa, Jharkhand, India
Salary : $ 17.55 per hour.
Company : Ace Hardware Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintain websites, blogs, social media sites, newsletters, newspapers, magazines, graphic design, artwork, and infographics, as well as desktop publishing and presentation assistance.
- Can follow creative direction and use feedback from a variety of team members to fine-tune and improve designs.
- Excellent design and organizational skills, the ability to work as part of a team, the capacity to complete work on time and on budget, a keen sense of detail, and the ability to juggle many jobs and projects are all desirable attributes.
- The candidate must be able to create instructive and factual content for print, internet, and social media campaigns.
- Have 3 years of experience in digital marketing design, with an emphasis on digital channels.
- Validate and enforce the right use of images and logos in all internal and external communications. Before being used, all internal graphics, as well as any variations from the aesthetics, shall be given to the Marketing Communications Manager for review and permission.
- Assemble disparate elements of a design created by another specialist, such as branding programs, to meet the art director’s criteria.
- Select the procedures that are best suited to generating the desired visual effects, and make recommendations for methods and mediums to get the desired result.
- Design and produce promotional and automated email campaigns, landing pages, banner advertisements, and social media pictures in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Coordination of external printing of planned and prepared printed content that has been approved by the Marketing & Communications Manager.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Macintosh computers as well as the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat).
- Understanding of web-based collaboration tools.
- Extensive experience illustrating concepts by designing a rough layout of art and copy in terms of arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts, obtaining concept approval by submitting a rough layout for approval, and preparing finished copy and art for production and printing.
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or visual arts/communications that has been authorized is required. If the candidate possesses a related Master’s degree in visual information and graphics design from a recognized institution, or a high school certificate or equivalent, and at least ten (10) years of recent visual information and graphics design experience, the bachelor’s degree may be waived.
- Strong PC skills and application knowledge are required; experience with MS Excel, Hyperion, and SAP is preferred.