Full-Time Graphic Designer/Web Designer – Budaiya
We’re looking for a freelance Graphic Designer to join our creative team on a contract basis. While adhering to our employer value statement and brand guidelines, you will develop a number of materials. Presentations and educational materials, print and digital advertising, social media campaigns, event posters and flyers, website visuals, and video content all fall under this category. You will work on a number of short- and long-term initiatives with our marketing team and vendor partners, reporting to the Manager of Brand and Creative Services. The ideal candidate is a proactive individual who can process, react to, and solve problems as they arise in a collaborative atmosphere while working under tight deadlines. In addition, the candidate should have strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
Job Title : Graphic Designer/Web Designer
Location : Budaiya, Budaiya, Bahrain
Salary : $ 20.22 per hour.
Company : Chirp
Job Type : Full-Time
- External printing of planned and produced printed content that has been approved by the Marketing & Communications Manager is coordinated.
- Select the strategies that are best suited to generating the desired visual effects, and make suggestions for ways and mediums to get the desired result.
- Excellent design and organizational skills, ability to work as part of a team, capacity to finish work on time and on budget, acute attention to detail, and the ability to manage various tasks and projects.
- Ensure that appropriate images and logos are used in all internal and external communications. All internal visuals, as well as any deviations from the aesthetics, must be reviewed and approved by the Marketing & Communications Manager before being used.
- Can follow creative direction and use feedback from a variety of team members to fine-tune and improve designs.
- With the help of cross-functional teams, create promotional and automated email campaigns, landing pages, banner adverts, and social media images.
- The applicant must be able to create instructive and factual content for print, internet, and social media campaigns.
- The graphic designer must be able to put together numerous components of a design, such as branding programs, according to the art director’s criteria.
- Maintain intranet pages, blogs, social media websites, newsletters, newspapers, magazines, graphic design, artwork, and infographics, as well as provide desktop publishing and presentation support.
- Have 3 years of experience designing digital marketing campaigns with an emphasis on digital media.
- Extensive experience illustrating concepts through the creation of a rough layout of art and copy in terms of arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts, obtaining concept approval through the submission of a rough layout for approval, and preparing finished copy and art for production and printing.
- It is necessary to have a working knowledge of web-based collaborative programs.
- Strong computer abilities and application knowledge are essential, with a preference for Microsoft Excel, Hyperion, and SAP.
- It is necessary to have a solid understanding of both the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat) and Macintosh computers.
- A bachelor’s degree in authorized graphic arts or visual arts/communications is required. If the candidate possesses a related Master’s degree in visual information and graphics design from a recognized institution, or a high school diploma or equivalent, and at least ten (10) years of recent experience in visual information and graphics design, the bachelor’s degree may be waived.