25 May 2023
Full-Time Graphic Designer – Tuao
Currently, we are trying to fill the position of Junior Graphic Designer. This is an entry-level role with an emphasis on production; you’ll be collaborating directly with the Marketing Services Director, the Brand Marketing Director, and the Digital Content Manager to create print material and digital content.
Job Title : Graphic Designer
Location : Tuao, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 24 per hour.
Company : Nickelodeon
Job Type : Full-Time
- Performs admirably in a team setting and in direct contact with the Senior Graphic Designer, the VP of Marketing, and any contracted agencies (when necessary).
- Gets the Senior Graphic Designer and VP of Marketing to approve concepts by sending them initial layouts, deadlines, and budgets.
- Creates basic layout of art and copy, including arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts, for assigned projects, taking into account the needs of the target medium. Makes changes to layouts and text upon input from various parties.
- asks the people who should know the information the materials they need to do the job.
- uses existing PowerPoint templates to make presentations that are both visually appealing and easily digestible for our sales team.
- learns about our partner firms’ policies as well as the brand’s guiding principles, imagery, elements, and overall identity.
- assist in the development of visually striking marketing materials that present our products and services to the public and our business partners in a fresh light.
- keeps their technical chops in tip-top shape by doing things like reading industry publications and keeping up with the latest marketing and design trends
- Follow the established brand rules and styles while creating digital and print materials for our website and social media channels.
- accurately predicts the amount of time needed to accomplish the activity, and effectively manages time and budget limitations.
- a focus on usability and user experience, together with meticulous design attention to detail.
- Creativity and flexibility to adapt to changing environments and demands.
- robust social skills and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work in 3D (with Blender or elsewhere) is a plus. Keynote, WordPress, and Squarespace
- qualified to handle print projects utilizing Adobe InDesign and Illustrator.