This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Graphic Designer – Santa Maria
Our company is looking for a competent Graphic Designer right now. The ideal candidate has a great sense of design, an acute sense of detail, and the ability to generate unique images. It’s crucial to have prior experience building a visual brand, from the initial logo and brand specs to execution across multiple media. Photographic and videography talents come in handy. Print and digital advertisements, direct mail pieces, logoed items, event signage, email campaigns, and other marketing materials will be the responsibility of this person.
Job Title : Graphic Designer
Location : Santa Maria, Bulacan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 18.42 per hour.
Company : Anthem
Job Type : Full-Time
- In conjunction with cross-functional teams, design and produce promotional and automated email campaigns, landing pages, banner adverts, and social media images.
- Excellent design and organizational skills, as well as the ability to work in a team, complete projects on time and on budget, pay close attention to detail, and juggle various tasks and projects, are all desirable qualities.
- Coordinate the external production of previously approved printed material that has been planned and developed.
- Combine aspects of a design made by another expert, such as branding programs, according to the art director’s criteria.
- Select the most appropriate ways for producing the desired visual effects and give recommendations for methods and materials to accomplish them.
- Can take creative direction and use feedback from a variety of team members to refine and improve concepts.
- The applicant must be able to create educational/factual content for print, internet, and social media campaigns.
- Maintaining internet pages, blogs, social media websites, newsletters, newspapers, magazines, graphic design, artwork, and infographics, as well as offering desktop publishing and presentation support, is required of the candidate.
- With over 4 years of professional graphic design.
- Validate and enforce the use of appropriate images and logos in all internal and external communications. Before being used, all internal graphics, as well as any deviations from the aesthetics, shall be assessed and/or approved by the Marketing & Communications Manager.
- Experiential knowledge of illustrating concepts through the creation of rough layouts of art and copy in terms of arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts, obtaining concept approval through the submission of rough layouts for approval, and preparing finished copy and art for production and printing.
- The applicant must know how to utilize these programs and be familiar with them (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat).
- Microsoft Excel, Hyperion, and SAP are desired. Strong PC abilities and application knowledge are necessary.
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or visual arts/communications that has been authorized is required. If the candidate possesses a related Master’s degree in visual information and graphics design from a recognized institution, or a high school certificate or equivalent, and at least ten (10) years of recent visual information and graphics design experience, the bachelor’s degree may be waived.
- Working knowledge of web-based collaborative technologies.