19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Graphic Designer – remote freelance – Cape Town
Feeling prepared to advance in your Graphic Design profession? A junior graphic designer is needed by a corporation, and they are willing to pay well for their services. Prior work experience at an agency is required for this position. Working together with a group to design creative assets for deliverables will be your primary duty.
Job Title : Graphic Designer – remote freelance
Location : Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa
Salary : $ 23.95 per hour.
Company : 24 Seven Talent
Job Type : Full-Time
- Utilizes preexisting PowerPoint templates to provide eye-catching, easily digestible presentations for our business’s sales team.
- Learns about brand rules, visuals, components, and overall brand identity, as well as the guidelines of our partners.
- Keeps to deadlines and budgets with ease because to accurate time estimates and careful planning.
- Versions physical material, image-based emails, and digital assets for our website and social media platforms while adhering to the brand’s established norms and styles.
- Works effectively with the senior graphic designer, the vice president of marketing, and outside agencies in a collaborative team environment (when necessary).
- Assist in the design of high-impact marketing materials and in presenting our products and services to the public and our partner clients in novel ways.
- brings together resources from several locations to achieve a same goal.
- Keeps abreast of developments in their field by reading relevant trade magazines, attending conferences, etc.
- Sends preliminary designs, timelines, and cost estimates to the Senior Graphic Designer and the VP of Marketing to get concept approval.
- Creates basic layout of art and copy, including arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts, for assigned projects, taking into account the needs of the target medium. Makes changes to layouts and text upon input from various parties.
- design that puts thought and care into every aspect of the user’s experience and the product’s functionality.
- A strong ability to operate in a team atmosphere and good communication abilities.
- adaptability and originality in the face of variable conditions and shifting needs.
- Microsoft PowerPoint, WordPress, Squarespace, and 3D (Blender or other) experience a plus.
- competent in the Adobe InDesign and Illustrator print production workflow.