27 May 2023
Full-Time Graphic designer – Bayugan
A senior level graphic designer is needed. This position is at the corporate level and will report to the department’s Production Manager. They will work with a team of production artists to assist with graphic design and packaging. The successful candidate for this position will collaborate with a team of internal designers and analysts to provide analysis and presentation support to customers.
Job Title : Graphic designer
Location : Bayugan, Agusan del Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 40.53 per hour.
Company : Gellert Global Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- An online portfolio that demonstrates not only a fondness for but also a facility with a variety of design styles, a keen eye for detail, and an emphasis on usability.
- Offering ingenious suggestions about how a client might make the most of their time spent with the company.
- Maintains the Foundation’s brand and standards in all materials (both internal and external) and ensures that all work is strategic, efficient, and consistent.
- partners with the communications team to lead strategic design thinking sessions and provide new ideas about how design can be used to communicate stories.
- Maintain great work quality and ensure that all designs comply to the client’s brand requirements.
- proficiency in HTML, HTML5, and CSS with a focus on designing and developing for responsive and numerous devices.
- Capacity to interpret corporate objectives as novel, meaningful, and distinctive brand experiences across digital, interactive, social, and viral mediums.
- Direct response, branded response, and habit-forming campaign experience is required.
- From inception to final delivery, oversees all internal and external-facing online and print creative assets; gives clear creative direction, coaching, and feedback to design team members to guarantee ability to fulfill organizational and partner needs.
- Performs in a manner that is both clear and compelling while communicating strategy, design concepts, and creative ideas to internal and external partners or “clients.”
- a collection of online design work that demonstrates an appreciation for high-quality design by way of a range of aesthetic choices, meticulous craftsmanship, and thoughtful consideration of the user experience.
- 7+ years of experience working as an art director, designer, or digital designer for a brand or agency.
- Proven skill as a Senior Graphic Designer, Graphic Designer, or related role; meticulous attention to detail; understanding of and expertise with industry best practices
- ability to transform business objectives into meaningful and distinctive brand experiences through digital, interactive, social, and viral channels.
- Experience with habit-forming programs, branded responses, and direct response campaigns are requirements.