Full-Time Global Payroll Manager – Diamond Harbour
You will be responsible for leading talent for our advocacy divisions, whose clients are at the forefront of progressive work in areas such as racial justice and civil rights, low-wage worker advocacy, voting rights, economic security, the environment, affordable housing, human rights, LGBTQ issues, healthcare, education, money in politics, and ending mass incarceration. You will be an integral member of our People Team and a major contribution to our company’s success. You will collaborate closely with our talent team and act as a key thought-partner to our executive team and department heads in developing and growing a world-class organization, investing in our most valuable asset: our people. You will manage advocacy searches from start to finish, leveraging hiring managers to ensure that all people-related work is done to perfection.
Job Title : Global Payroll Manager
Location : Diamond Harbour, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 29.16 per hour.
Company : GroupM North America
Job Type : Full-Time
- This individual creates dashboard narratives and training or work aid documents. Create and/or offer talent-related training
- As a subject matter expert, assist internal clients with career solutions; give data-driven recommendations based on knowledge of corporate policies and procedures, as well as related laws and regulations.
- Employ both internal and external training providers to guarantee new hires get adequate technical training, including but not limited to system training, food preparation and service, and workplace socialization.
- Help to establish and execute career development plans, techniques, and resources. Propose techniques, ideas, and business insight to HR leadership and business partners in order to improve the efficacy, reach, and visibility of career programs and to assist the company in responding to career and talent-related opportunities and needs.
- Establish and manage strategies, methodologies, tools, processes, and procedures to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and impact of the performance process. Processes include goal-setting, performance reviews, development plans, and quarterly coaching sessions.
- Develop and execute succession plans, as well as aid in the creation of development plans for new employees.
- Identify and recruit traditional on-camera hosts, reachable celebrities, and digital influencers with a large social following, as well as creators who share the Company’s voice and sensibility for content creation, through relationships with agents and managers, for branded content campaigns and original network programming.
- Design and manage company-wide organizational training as well as staff development and engagement activities to promote business success, employee engagement, and diversity, equality, and inclusion.
- Handle onboarding, hiring, employee relations, salary, benefits and performance management procedures locally or regionally with minimum supervision.
- Identification of business incentives for change, quantification of risks and rewards, preparation of communication and ready materials to simplify the transfer of career programs and processes, and implementation of change management methodologies are all part of this process.
- Years of professional experience in a production environment, effectively arranging artist and other employee schedules to meet program objectives and deadlines
- From the publisher’s perspective, extensive knowledge in talent acquisition, pricing, and packaging, encompassing digital media and live events.
- A bachelor’s degree in HR, industrial/organizational psychology, or general business, or an equivalent area, is needed for those interested in working in this position.
- Good communication abilities, both orally and in writing. Possess excellent organizational skills. Having the ability to serve consumers quickly is a must. The capacity to communicate facts clearly and succinctly.
- Social media savvy. You know your way through Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat, and other social media platforms to find exceptional talent and influencers.