This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Part-Time Global Media Manager – Jhelum
The Media Director will be in charge of the hands-on development, administration, and execution of client initiatives with a social emphasis. Serves as senior lead for at least three primary social clients and/or large projects, depending on the entire scope of the client engagement. Has 7-10 years of related experience. With 1-2 direct reports, manages assigned tasks autonomously.
Job Title : Global Media Manager
Location : Jhelum, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 43.89 per hour.
Company : Triplemint
Job Type : Part-Time
- Check that editorial calendars (EC) are generated in accordance with established process flows and that they are managed from conception through the analytics and final reporting processes, among other things.
- The ability to effectively use social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn is an absolute must for this position. Other well-known sites in this area include YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, and TikTok.
- Recommends solutions based on knowledge of the facts, as well as the ability to create appealing arguments.
- Design and develop media campaigns, journeys, and audience strategies that are relevant to target audiences and that achieve varied goals.
- Develop excellent working relationships with colleagues in the areas of creative services, digital media, and marketing in order to meet the business objectives of clients, combine communications efforts, and properly use internal talents.
- Engage with media buyers and suppliers to manage the research, negotiation, and purchase of promotional tools, including print, internet, outdoor, television, and radio/streaming audio.
- The data collected is put to good use in formulating suggestions for the agency as well as new concepts. This includes the capacity to conduct social listening and research programs to uncover actionable information.
- Create and deliver strategic suggestions based on the content of social media reports for your clients’ consumption
- Develop strategies that engage with our customers in a way that delivers rich, engaging experiences for our customers.
- Maintain an awareness of social media trends; find ways to effectively incorporate those trends into client work; and offer continual education to junior employees about developing and new trends and their possible applicability.
- Extensive experience working in online and offline retail environments, as well as a strong understanding of digital and direct response marketing across key channels such as paid social, display, search, and affiliate marketing, is required.
- Individuals who like working both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced atmosphere and who prefer to take initiative and responsibility of their job obligations are encouraged to apply.
- Innovating the agency and media landscape via knowledge, including agency-wide initiatives, refining the way teams go to market, and cultivating industry-changing thoughts.
- competence to analyze critically and a desire to get your “hands dirty” with statistics Data must be shown to have an influence on company choices and marketing.
- An awareness of media analytics techniques and technologies and the ability to analyze, explain, advise, and evaluate them is crucial for this role.