Part-Time Global Investment Research, Equity Research, Medical Technology – Cairo
Our team is looking for an Investment Associate. This is a position with limitless prospects for ambitious people who wish to join a rapidly expanding firm. This job will primarily support the firm’s advisers with workflow management while providing an exceptional customer experience. This position will provide client relationship support by ensuring that all client needs are met, responding to client inquiries, preparing advisors for client review meetings, and addressing other issues and tasks as required. The candidate must be technologically proficient and meticulous in their work.
Job Title : Global Investment Research, Equity Research, Medical Technology
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 33.43 per hour.
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Job Type : Part-Time
- The correct disposal of all customer information necessitates the routine destruction of obsolete records via shredding.
- Review any electronic correspondence, give your response, and deal with any issues or complaints as soon as possible.
- Ensure that all client needs are promptly and accurately met; provide front desk support, including greeting clients and visitors to the office; pleasantly answer phone calls; and, if necessary, take thorough messages or address calls appropriately.
- maintain the upkeep of all office supplies to ensure the practice’s equipment is in good operating order; report any issues to the facilities manager. Be sure that necessities like break room supplies are always stocked and easily accessible at the office.
- Create and cancel accounts; add trading authority and powers of attorney as necessary; link life insurance and annuity accounts; finish client registrations; and promptly respond to and carry out client service requests.
- Trades in equities and fixed-income instruments are recorded in the books via trading-to-accounting software.
- Create and manage client files, generate reports and databases, and otherwise ensure that all required documentation and information is present and accurate in order to meet regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Maintain current client data in the contact management system and contact database for the purposes of reporting, scheduling, fee monitoring, and marketing.
- Assist deal teams by sourcing suitable investment opportunities, completing due diligence, and producing investment memorandums for fund investments and co-investments.
- the maintenance of client records, the development of forms and reports for clients, and the commencement of correspondence as directed by the firm’s advisor.
- proven skill in managing clients or interacting with customers. This would require identifying issues faced by customers, proposing remedies, and putting those remedies into action.
- A minimum of one to two years’ experience in finance or a closely related field is required.
- Preferably, you should have experience with Redtail, Orion, Morningstar, MoneyGuidePro, and Wells Fargo Advisors.
- Though a Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, candidates with relevant job experience and/or college credits earned will also be considered.
- Possessing the independence and efficacy to get work done quickly and efficiently