26 May 2023
Full-Time Global Finance Manager – Amritsar
To join our company, we need a financial manager with some experience. We’d like to speak with you if you’ve provided exceptional customer service in the past, have the desire to generate an infinite income, and want to work as a Finance Manager on interesting new products.
Job Title : Global Finance Manager
Location : Amritsar, Punjab, India
Salary : $ 24.58 per hour.
Company : Kerry
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work with auditors to ensure that the company’s finances are properly monitored.
- Communicate with various departments, discussing business strategy and making decisions about the future.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, control escalation, foresee and make trade-offs, and strike a balance between business requirements and technological and procedural restrictions.
- Assist operational divisions with technical accounting concerns, ensuring that all technical issues are addressed, resolved, and properly documented in a timely manner in accordance with GAAP and SEC rules and regulations. Members of the global financial team should be educated, mentored, and developed in their knowledge and application of these challenges.
- Assist with the preparation of withholding tax, value-added tax, income tax, and other tax returns, as well as the accompanying documentation and schedules, in accordance with government agencies.
- Make suggestions for the company’s investing activity and ideas.
- Create a system for assessing major events and activities, as well as key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance to compare the actual performance to the business plans.
- Provide management with financial reports and information, as well as recommendations for future actions.
- Ability to create accounting and financial systems and structures, as well as instill a Continuous Improvement culture inside the organization.
- Strong PC abilities and application knowledge are necessary, with a preference for Microsoft Excel, Hyperion, and SAP.
- Knowledge of how to use web-based collaboration tools.
- The ability to lead financial teams and to improve their skills and capabilities.
- A bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, or business administration is required, as well as a bachelor’s degree with a strong mathematical component (MBA preferred).
- The applicant should have a drive to learn and improve his abilities on a constant basis, as well as a leadership spirit.