18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Global Accounts Payable Manager/Director – Cairo
It is the duty of the Accounts Payable Manager to supervise a team of three, including an Accounts Payable Supervisor and two Accounting Clerks, to ensure that the correctness and timelyness of the accounts payable are maintained.
Job Title : Global Accounts Payable Manager/Director
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 26.1 per hour.
Company : Tapestry
Job Type : Full-Time
- Many locations need timely and precise processing of cheques, ACH, credit card, and wire payments (national and regional).
- Conduct an assessment of the current processes and systems, and then provide recommendations for improvements that will result in enhanced efficiency, as well as enough and sufficient role division and internal controls.
- Checking for accuracy and conformance with corporate rules should be done prior to processing financial information (purchase orders, suppliers, and invoices).
- Manage month-end accounts payable closing procedures to ensure activities are performed on time and within corporate guidelines.
- Conduct interviews and give proposals for new workers, provide or arrange training, review employee performance, and make recommendations for staffing measures in order to supply adequate and competent personnel in the accounts payable department. Supervisor of A/P Management and Control
- Proper implementation, documentation, implementation, and verification of internal controls for the Accounts Payable and Procurement processes are all essential parts of this process.
- Regional managers get support with purchasing, including requesting quotes, selecting vendors, negotiating contracts, opening new vendor accounts, and maintaining existing accounts.
- This employee is familiar with the lease terms and conditions (deposits, abatements, TI allowances, rent schedules, share of property taxes, CAM).
- You’ll be rewarded and acknowledged for your efforts in an atmosphere that will both push you and offer clear guidance on what it takes to succeed in your current career while also preparing you for future opportunities.
- Assigning responsibilities, evaluating job quality, and deciding how to proceed are all critical phases in dealing with procedural and technological issues. Metrics should allow managers to see the results of their workers’ efforts.
- A proven track record of juggling several projects with a high degree of efficiency, all while meeting strict time limits and adapting to shifting priorities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to deliver superior customer service and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external partners, are required.
- Employees and the TEAM as a whole get training and assessment in order to enhance their performance, professional development, and job productivity. Identifies performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel affairs. Uses incentives to encourage activity and behavior.
- To do all of the job’s required tasks well, you need a bachelor’s degree and two years of management or supervisory experience in accounts payable, or an equivalent mix of education and experience, as judged by the employer.
- Ability to operate individually and as part of a team in a high-volume, high-speed setting