Part-Time Generalist Hedge Fund Research Analyst – Al Aḩmadī
Operations research analysis support for intelligence, cyberspace operations, contingency operations, and operational-level planning, as well as support for joint and multilateral training exercises and strategic engagement strategy, is the responsibility of the Research Analyst. Actual and predictable operational activities of systems are examined to provide a quantitative, rational basis for decision-making through the application of logic and scientific or economic disciplines and techniques. This is done through the application of logic and scientific or economic disciplines and techniques.
Job Title : Generalist Hedge Fund Research Analyst
Location : Al Aḩmadī, Al Aḩmadī, Kuwait
Salary : $ 24.89 per hour.
Company : Active International
Job Type : Part-Time
- Support the expansion of local thought leadership and forecasting, make contributions to national thought leadership, and cooperate with the forecasting team on particular market and industry trends, among other responsibilities.
- Attend local sales rep meetings. Be a part of market data presentation; Keep track of and respond to sales meeting action items and requests.
- demonstrates an intermediate level of originality, imagination, and resourcefulness in the conduct of research and development and creation of papers, briefings, and analyzes that may contain narrative, tabular, and visual elements
- Substantially helps to find and solve problems that arise during the development and implementation of operational programs.
- Translates policies, procedures, standards, guidelines, and goals into analytic requirements by using operations research ideas and methodologies
- Assists or directs the creation of benefit/cost analysis models, develops mathematical models, constructs simulation models, and calibrates and verifies models.
- Conduct primary due diligence by contacting industry players and connecting potential leads to the investment team by identifying relevant industry participants in a creative manner, such as research analysts and firm management.
- aides in the formulation of programs and makes recommendations for technology application programs in order to achieve long-range goals
- As a result of the use of advanced mathematics (such as linear programming, game theory, etc.), as well as other scientific and economic concepts and laws (such as symbolic language), it is possible to identify and solve complicated problems in a more efficient and effective manner.
- Work with management data assessment methodologies to develop needs and evaluate sampling, statistical analysis, and evaluation.
- display thorough knowledge of the company’s technology, effectively communicate fundamental concepts and terminology, and maximize the use of industry standard technology.
- Investigates business problems requiring extensive research of relevant literature and data; locates and synthesizes sources of knowledge. collects, analyzes, and synthesizes data.
- It is necessary to differentiate between the sorts of information that can be reviewed via a process capacity assessment and those that can be evaluated through an analysis.
- Integrates business concerns into comprehensive solutions. Demonstrates a basic understanding of a business issue and makes a recommendation for a solution to the business issue
- Operations Research, Computer Science, Cybersecurity or a related field from a recognized institution of higher education is necessary.