This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time General Dentist Associate to Partner/Owner – Khajuraho
Patients receive dental care from our dentist. Follows the security rules as well as the rules of the institution to which he or she has been assigned. Provides required service paperwork to the Dental Director or designee in order to track pay for contract compliance.
Job Title : General Dentist Associate to Partner/Owner
Location : Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 77.44 per hour.
Company : ETS Dental
Job Type : Full-Time
- For operations that cannot be performed at the facility, makes appropriate referrals.
- The dentist must be competent to treat infections of the mouth and gums by prescribing the best medical treatment or performing the best surgery for the patient.
- In the patient’s dental record, document patient-dentist contacts as they happen so that the record accurately reflects the nature of the contact, the patient’s condition, and the care or treatment given. Make applicable written referrals and, if necessary, get appropriate written approval.
- Taking advantage of opportunities for continuous education and training to improve your clinical knowledge and abilities.
- In the best interest of the patient, examine, diagnose, prescribe, and perform (or direct others to conduct) oral health care services.
- Auxiliary and clerical personnel are well trained and instructed in their duties. Provides feedback to clinic management on the performance of auxiliary and clerical personnel as needed.
- As needed, collaborate with other clinical and non-clinical professionals to contribute to a collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- Examines people’s teeth and associated oral structures using x-rays, mouth mirrors, and other diagnostic procedures and equipment to determine abnormal or irregular conditions.
- Follow all applicable federal, state, local, and dental clinic rules, regulations, protocols, and procedures governing dentistry, including those governing personnel matters, workplace safety, public health, and confidentiality.
- Examines people’s mouths to decide what type of restoration is needed and whether dental and prosthetic equipment is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are required.
- Attain and maintain a high level of clinical dentistry proficiency, with a focus on areas that add value to the dental clinic, such as pediatric dentistry, emergency dental treatment, extractions, and dental care prevention.
- Current, valid dental license in the state where services are supplied (in good standing) or eligibility for licensure in the state where services are delivered.
- The ideal candidate will possess both a strong sense of leadership and a strong desire to learn and develop.
- CPR certification is required, and it must be kept up to date.