26 May 2023
Full-Time General Accountant – Pamplona
This role will be responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual financial data preparation, maintenance, reconciliation, and analysis, as well as performing or assisting with a range of assigned balance sheet reconciliations, including the timely resolution of reconciling issues. This position may also be responsible for keeping track of financial and statistical journal entries, as well as preparing other reports as needed.
Job Title : General Accountant
Location : Pamplona, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 25.38 per hour.
Company : First Fuel and Propane
Job Type : Full-Time
- To interact with different levels of management, you’ll need solid writing and vocal communication abilities.
- Knowledge of theories, principles, and practices of accounting.
- Strong labour capabilities, and a willingness to work long hours to finish a task, are essential.
- You should be a strong perfectionist who’ll never accept financial sloppiness.
- You should be known for being a good time manager.
- Positive working relationships with teammates, management, and the general public are critical.
- It’s a plus if you’ve worked with SAP, TMW, or TMT systems before.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting and one to three years of relevant accounting experience are highly valued by employers.
- The amount of money you earn is governed by how long you’ve worked.
- You’ll really have to understand how to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is essential.
- Accounting theories, principles, and practices should all be familiar to you.
- You need to be acquainted with accounting-related computer software and programmes.
- The accounting policies of the government should be made public.
- Complicated financial documentation and reports should be deciphered and recognized.