17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Front Office Manager – Licuan-Baay
The Medical Office Manager is in charge of directing, supervising, and coordinating the work of the clinic’s employees and other operations to ensure that patients get high-quality care. This job is responsible for ensuring that all regulatory efforts, policies, and procedures are adhered to by clinic employees and collaborates with senior management to promote efficient clinic operations.
Job Title : Front Office Manager
Location : Licuan-Baay, Abra Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 22.3 per hour.
Company : Uncommon Schools
Job Type : Full-Time
- Staffing satellite sites with qualified candidates and training them, as well as overseeing their performance assessments, merit raises, promotions, and disciplinary actions are among the responsibilities of this position.
- Organizes and manages the day-to-day operations of medical offices and clinics. This role is responsible for scheduling and call-offs. Ensures that medical staff and patients have access to enough office space, supplies, equipment, and support.
- Works with senior management to establish budgets and ensures that operations are aligned with organizational goals and that performance and budget targets are met.
- responsible for ensuring appropriate supply of both medical and office goods are on hand at all times Budget formulation and execution are assisted by the Clinic Administrator’s assistance.
- contribute to improve communication between the hospital’s physicians and nurses, enabling them to collaborate more efficiently. It is impossible to stress the necessity of offering exceptional customer service while simultaneously doing business with the highest level of professionalism.
- Monitor and coordinate with the IT department the creation of financial report requests and the verification of their accuracy and validity.
- After initial processing, ensure that all payment appeals from the Provider Dispute Process are completed, and communicate with outside payer organizations to address reimbursement concerns in a timely way.
- Ensures that all system-wide and departmental policies and procedures, such as keeping patients’ information private, are followed, as well as the rules of the appropriate regulatory agencies (i.e. OSHA, CLIA, Department of Health, etc.).
- There are a variety of tasks you will be expected to undertake in your capacity as an assistant to physicians and their patients.
- contribute to the creation of various financial forecasts, such as payroll and direct expenditure for cost centers, month-end financial reporting, receivables (days in A/R and aging), productivity for cost centers, and any long-range strategic goals for the department;
- Certifications/licensure necessary: CPMSM Certification (Certified Professional Medical Staff Management) or must get certification within one year of starting in the position and maintain certification with requisite CEs afterwards.
- Sufficient competence in speaking, reading, and writing English is required to execute the fundamental responsibilities of this position, particularly actions affecting patient or staff safety or security.
- Organizational and communication abilities, as well as the capacity to manage many tasks at once while adhering to stringent deadlines, are all crucial, as is the ability to maintain absolute discretion when dealing with sensitive data.
- Patients’ registration, billing, accounts receivable (AR), and cash management, health insurance processes, business office operations, and industry standards for healthcare revenue management systems are all necessary.
- Knowledge of organizational rules and procedures, as well as the ability to apply concepts to address daily issues in a range of scenarios, are required.