19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Front Office Manager – Baguio
The successful candidate will be responsible for a number of initiatives in addition to occasional HR administration and should be experienced, detail-oriented, and well-organized. An efficient office manager has these qualities and more: they are well-organized, thorough, alert, and self-motivated.
Job Title : Front Office Manager
Location : Baguio, Benguet Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 24.79 per hour.
Company : Quigley-Simpson
Job Type : Full-Time
- Complex clerical tasks include things like typing messages and reports, processing forms, replying to questions, referring clients, and scheduling meetings.
- Employee who helps run the business behind the scenes (projects and initiatives to improve service delivery to internal and external clients).
- Creates and manages the branch’s accounting system, including billing, payment, and account reconciliation.
- Carries out a variety of secretarial, administrative, clerical, accounting, and support duties.
- Keep tabs on the secretaries, receptionists, and conferencing room assistants in your charge (mail, document reproduction and hospitality)
- Manage the upkeep of the building, serve as a liaison with the local property management, and work together with the building’s staff and any relevant internal connections.
- Conceive of and carry out office activities, such as customer and company development events and philanthropic contributions, on a regular basis.
- manages staff members and their tasks, including scheduling, keeping track of time, and evaluating performance.
- Provides information to the public about the branch’s services and policies and, on occasion, makes recommendations to management on how to proceed in certain situations.
- Safeguard company information and make sure your workplace satisfies all legal requirements for continuing operation.
- aptitude for multitasking and the ability to maintain concentrate under pressure.
- Capability to juggle competing priorities in a high-pressure, fine-grained setting.
- Proven oral and written communication skills as a senior manager.
- Ability to get along with others and use one’s head.
- Requirements include seven years of management experience in a professional services firm of medium or larger size and a bachelor’s degree.