26 May 2023
Full-Time Front Desk, reception AND chiropractor – Cairo
We are looking for a capable individual that is a team player, knowledgeable, and practical. The position demands the ability to deliver first-rate customer service in a busy, private setting. The Receptionist is in charge of welcoming members and visitors, taking reservations, routing calls, addressing questions about member accounts, and generally delivering great service to members. various administrative duties and, when necessary, offers support to other team members.
Job Title : Front Desk, reception AND chiropractor
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 18.12 per hour.
Company : Precision Dental NYC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Answer, screen, and forward all incoming phone calls, and provide basic information as necessary.
- Make sure you always know where your employees are and have them sign in and exit properly.
- Making introductions and greeting visitors, employees, messengers, and study subjects. The purpose of the visit should be established, and visitors should be shown around or escorted.
- Maintain office and file cabinet keys as well as sign out ledgers for various office equipment.
- Utilize a multi-line telephone system to answer, screen, and forward calls as well as to take messages and offer information.
- The individual accountable for facilitating requests via the CMMS, doing necessary follow-ups, and providing backup coverage for training.
- Take care of financial tasks like billing and data entry as well as word processing tasks like drafting letters and creating new case files.
- Perform additional administrative tasks, including filing, copying, collating, faxing, etc.
- Attend Office of Operations, Finance and Performance Management staff meeting and other meetings as requested.
- Manage the process of collecting employee data and updating the database on a regular basis, including new hires, employee tracking, and yearly compliance trainings.
- Communication and empathy towards clients, employees, and professionals are also good.
- Capacity to multitask and produce quality work under pressure.
- Working knowledge of a fast-paced reception area and/or an office assistant.
- Word processing, spreadsheets, Access, PowerPoint, and the ability to use the internet are all considered to be bare minimums when it comes to computer literacy.
- Paying close attention to detail is essential to ensuring that any issues reported to the front desk are properly documented and addressed in a timely manner.