Full-Time Front Desk Office Assistant – Neemuch
We require a motivated and cheerful Front Office Assistant in order to provide excellent care and achieve success in our facilities. As a Front Office Assistant, you will be responsible for greeting patients, activating patient files, and assisting medical experts. We’d love to have you on our team if you’re a team player with a kind and welcoming demeanor, good interpersonal skills, and the ability to multitask. This is a patient-facing role that requires work in a clinical setting. There is some noise, and infectious diseases and blood-borne infections are a potential. It is necessary to be able to stand and sit for extended periods of time (with significant bending and stooping), to have physical dexterity in relation to clinical demands, and to be able to lift 50 pounds. Hours may vary based on location, patient volume, and corporate needs.
Job Title : Front Desk Office Assistant
Location : Neemuch, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 15.21 per hour.
Company : Mb2dental Solution
Job Type : Full-Time
- A person who can work well with others in a group and help out when needed as a team member
- Assess and maintain the competence of front office workers. Recognize and resolve performance concerns in collaboration with the Supervisor and/or Practice Manager.
- Distribution of faxes, inter-office forms, queries, and other messages to the relevant staff personnel.
- A regular and timely attendance is essential to comply with corporate policy, the ADA, the FMLA, and all other relevant federal, state and local legislation.
- If you work for a company or a department, make sure that policies, processes, value statements, and Commitment to Excellence standards are being followed and ensured in accordance with these policies.
- Analytical reports are generated and data from analysts is entered into the computer system for the development of the final, client-ready, report. According to department managers and/or office managers, reports are created in order of importance.
- It is critical for this role to be able to multitask when answering phones and taking messages.
- One of the responsibilities of the Front office assistant is to conduct Covid-19 screenings and to direct traffic through the institution’s front office.
- Perform any additional or ad hoc responsibilities assigned by the management team within the scope of your experience and ability.
- Office staff may be assigned additional jobs. They might include tasks like copying and sending emails, producing spreadsheets, or inputting data into the system, for example.
- You must be able to show proficiency in using a practice management computer system at a pace of 30 words per minute (wpm).
- In order to succeed in this role, you will need to be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Relationships with other workers, departments, and the general public must be maintained effectively.
- A minimum of six months of hands-on expertise with several types of computer software, including Microsoft Office, point of sale (POS), electronic medical record (EMR), and billing software.
- This function requires full COVID-19 immunization. To guarantee compliance, UnitedHealth Group will follow all federal, state, and local rules as well as any client needs, including obtaining evidence of immunization prior to employment.