This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Front Desk Clerk – Ibaan
To make our visitors feel welcome and at ease, we are looking for a Front Desk Associate. Guest check-in and check-out shall be handled by this individual in a fast, polite, and professional way to ensure that all customers are completely satisfied with their stay.
Job Title : Front Desk Clerk
Location : Ibaan, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 16.19 per hour.
Company : New York Sports Clubs and our Family of Brands
Job Type : Full-Time
- Accommodate any specific demands that tourists may have regarding their registration and accommodation.
- Improve client satisfaction and connection by providing exceptional customer service.
- There should be a professional approach used while dealing with the concerns of members.
- Members, visitors, and guests should be greeted and checked in with a professional demeanor upon arrival and thanked graciously as they leave the premises.
- Guests should always be greeted and welcomed with a grin that is both warm and genuine.
- This profession necessitates the ability to provide great customer service at all times.
- Cooperative efforts between drivers, housekeepers and reservationists are used to provide excellent customer service.
- Purchasing all office items, supplies, and services will be your responsibility.
- Staff members should be prepared to give information on neighboring attractions as soon as customers enquire about the hotel’s features and services.
- Depending on hotel pricing and discount programs, establish a pre-registration procedure and set aside times for future bookings, even those for the same day.
- Priority is given to individuals who have both nighttime and weekend availability, as well as weekday daytime availability.
- This role requires prior front-desk experience, ideally in the healthcare business.
- The equipment’s weight is not restricted.
- communicating effectively with customers in a way that fosters trust and mutual respect
- able to work for the bulk of the day at a desk job at the front desk