Full-Time Front Desk Clerk – Dindigul
We want an enthusiastic and upbeat Front Office Assistant if we are to give excellent service and achieve success in our locations. As a Front Office Assistant, your duties will include greeting patients, activating patient files, and assisting medical experts. If you’re a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to handle several tasks, we’d love to have you on board. In order to do this job, you’ll need to work in a clinical setting. Infectious disorders and blood-borne infections are possible due to the moderate noise level. Long durations of standing or sitting are required, as well as the ability to lift 50 pounds. Depending on the location, the number of patients, and the needs of the firm, the working hours may vary.
Job Title : Front Desk Clerk
Location : Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary : $ 15.71 per hour.
Company : Apex Therapeutic Services Llc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Being able to work in a group and provide support for your coworkers is an important part of being a good team player.
- Prepare analytical reports and input information generated by analysts into the computer system for use in creating a client-ready report. Department managers and/or office supervisors give reports a priority and they are created accordingly.
- Perform any additional or ad hoc work as requested by the management team within your area of experience and talents.
- A regular and timely attendance is essential to comply with corporate policy, the ADA, the FMLA, and all other relevant federal, state and local legislation.
- This position’s responsibilities include screening and directing visitors through the institution’s front office using Covid-19 technology.
- Ensure that front-office employees are competent. Work with your supervisor and/or practice manager to identify and address any performance concerns that are discovered.
- Adheres to and ensures adherence to company and department-specific policies, procedures, value statements, and Commitment to Excellence standards, as well as any other applicable standards.
- Individuals who work in an office setting may be assigned additional jobs. These tasks might include copying and distributing messages, creating spreadsheets, or entering data.
- As a Front Office Assistant, you must be able to multi-task while answering phones and taking messages.
- Faxes, interoffice forms and questions, as well as other communication methods, are organized and sent to the appropriate workers.
- Excellent Microsoft Office abilities, particularly Excel and Word proficiency, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills, are required for this position.
- Having the ability to build and sustain excellent working connections with co-workers, departments, and members of the public.
- You must be able to show proficiency in using a practice management computer system at a pace of 30 words per minute (wpm).
- 6+ months experience with computer systems, tools, and technology including Microsoft Office, POS, EMR, or practice management and billing systems
- This role demands a complete COVID-19 vaccination. UnitedHealth Group will need proof of vaccination prior to employing any new workers as a matter of policy in order to comply with all relevant federal, state, and local regulations.