26 May 2023
Part-Time Front Desk Clerk – Burhanpur
Under the direction of the Manager Practice Operations, Medical Office Manager, Academic Program of Manager, Academic Nurse Manager, and/or Practice Site Supervisor, the Front Office Assistant assists with the day-to-day operations of the ambulatory/physician office, including patient registration, telephone coverage, appointment scheduling, and patient referrals.
Job Title : Front Desk Clerk
Location : Burhanpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 15.65 per hour.
Company : The Jane Hotel
Job Type : Part-Time
- Extra responsibilities may be assigned to office staff. They may include tasks like as copying and sending emails, producing spreadsheets, or putting data into the system.
- Examine and check front-desk personnel’ skills. Identify and escalate performance issues with the Supervisor or Practice Manager.
- Assistance with Covid-19 screening processes; guiding visitors via the facility’s front office to where they need to go.
- Phone calls, messages, and lab reports and medical records are all done at the same time. This is how you do things at your job.
- A strong team player’s ability to work in a group and give support for their colleagues is an essential component of becoming a successful individual.
- Produce analytical reports and incorporate data gathered by analysts into a computer system in order to create the final, client-ready report. Reports are prepared according to the priority assigned by department managers and/or office managers.
- Organization and distribution of faxes, interoffice forms, and other communication means to the appropriate workers
- Business policy, the ADA, the FMLA, and other federal, state, and local laws say that you must show up for work on a regular basis and on time.
- Review factors and grants or denies applications; notifies applicants in writing of reasons for denial. Assign and participate in site inspections to ensure that the information included in submitted plans is correct.
- Perform any additional or incidental duties assigned to you by the management team, as long as they are within your scope of knowledge and expertise.
- A typing speed of roughly 30 wpm is required, as is the ability to effectively demonstrate competent use of a practice management computer system.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with employees, departments, and the general public are all basic requirements.
- 6 months or more of experience managing computer systems, tools, and technologies such as Microsoft Office, POS, electronic medical record (EMR), or practice management and invoicing systems
- A complete COVID-19 vaccination is required for this role. In order to comply with all relevant federal, state, and local regulations, UnitedHealth Group will need proof of vaccination prior to employing any new workers.
- The ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing, as well as knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word, is essential.