26 May 2023
Full-Time Front Desk Admin Assistant – Medical – Ondo
A qualified medical office assistant is needed. A medical office assistant supports the front office personnel by welcoming clients, checking their information and insurance, collecting co-pays, and setting up appointments.
Job Title : Front Desk Admin Assistant – Medical
Location : Ondo, Ondo, Nigeria
Salary : $ 26.94 per hour.
Company : Mount Sinai
Job Type : Full-Time
- Rearranges patient schedules to accommodate referrals when necessary or as directed by the provider.
- aids in completing “end of the day balancing/closing” and getting deposits set up for courier pickup.
- Type memoranda, letters, position summaries, flowcharts, graphs, deviation reports, and policies and procedures to keep directors, managers, and committee members up-to-date.
- Provide a warm welcome, check patients out, set up follow-up appointments, and gather necessary data.
- Responsible for the care and upkeep of medical and laboratory equipment, including stocking, cleaning, and troubleshooting.
- As needed, you may also be asked to undertake clerical or administrative duties such as filing, greeting visitors, arranging appointments, entering data, and registering patients.
- When necessary, carry out clerical tasks such collating, filing, faxing, photocopying, and project assembly.
- The patient’s copayment, deductible, and account balance are collected, and the necessary paperwork and charges are sent.
- Conducts research on medical aspects’ coding/billing messages sent to the clinic and provides timely responses to all inquiries.
- According to the level of urgency, calls are routed to the appropriate department.
- It is preferable to have completed one year of medical assistant training and have a high school diploma.
- An assistant for a medical office with at least three years’ experience is preferred.
- Candidate must be able to operate under pressure and make quick decisions.
- requires a high level of critical thinking and the ability to work autonomously with minimal oversight.
- This position requires the use of a computer, printer, and fax machine.