26 May 2023
Full-Time FREELANCE Social Media Specialist – Lobo
Looking for a full-time Digital Media Specialist that can join our nationally recognized Communications Department. Digital media methods will be used in this job to aid in the company’s business growth and recruitment goals. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all aspects of Digital Media and comfortable managing paid advertising campaigns to ensure our message is in front of targeted audiences, whether it’s raising general awareness of the brand, promoting a service in a new market, or helping to source qualified candidates for our recruiting team.
Job Title : FREELANCE Social Media Specialist
Location : Lobo, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 20.68 per hour.
Company : Knobbe Martens
Job Type : Full-Time
- Literacy skills include the ability to read literary works such as novels and reviews, scientific or technical publications (abstracts), financial reports and legal documents. A bachelor’s degree or above is often required for this kind of education. Practice and self-study are necessary to learn new things.
- To increase performance from third-party creative agencies, other paid digital platforms, or affiliate/incentivized traffic agencies, collaborate with the Acquisition Manager.
- Receives just the most basic coaching. In most circumstances, the employee does his or her allocated work alone, requesting supervisory assistance only when necessary. It is possible to assess the work when it is completed.
- With the help of the company’s digital analytics team, you can make sponsored social efforts. Check to see if campaign reports are up to date by going to see them, or look them up.
- Using digital assets, attitudes and worries are analyzed. IT professionals and business leaders must work together to solve complicated problems. Collaboration actions and methods can be made better by finding and writing down new techniques.
- Customer service is provided to both internal and external customers by promptly responding to inquiries. Communicates the organization’s objectives to the general public, the media, other organizations, and government agencies at all levels.
- Inspect that the content of the website is search engine optimized, accessible, and that all of the links work correctly (quality assurance). Web metrics may be used to measure campaigns and initiatives.
- Ideas for A/B tests must be developed often. Finding important patterns and topics might help the digital team plan the next test.
- By using call and conversion monitoring, clients are able to evaluate campaign statistics and make any modifications. A Digital Marketing Manager should send out client reports on a regular or quarterly basis.
- Multiple social media sites, including Facebook and Instagram, may be used to create and administer sponsored campaigns.
- Web design, digital marketing, social media strategy, and creative business writing are all in high demand.
- He or she is able to communicate effectively and efficiently while dealing with different departments.
- keeping track of several projects at once and being able to set goals for each one and reach them
- Communication, coordination, and collaboration abilities are all necessary in the job.
- Candidates must participate in social media advertising or other kinds of digital media marketing, such as digital display, during their first year on the job.