25 May 2023
Part-Time Freelance Production Assistant/Entry Level – Al-Jīzah
As such, we need a Reporter who can help the company respond to interview requests. One of this person’s goals should be to come up with intriguing interview questions that can be used to spark debate among professionals.
Job Title : Freelance Production Assistant/Entry Level
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 16.35 per hour.
Company : PMC
Job Type : Part-Time
- The duties of this role include pitching story ideas and reporting on topics as needed. Your boss will be the managing editor.
- Investigate the overlap between the creative industries and traditionally marginalized groups.
- You may also be required to capture still images, record video, or film and edit on-camera video segments related to your reporting, depending on the nature of the story and the urgency with which it needs to be covered.
- As a tool for reporting and distribution, actively connect with social media and source networks.
- Keep up with the daily filing requirements, which may require some late-night or weekend hours of work.
- Listen to and create engaging art stories for podcasts, the web, film, and radio.
- By collaborating with editors and content creators, you may develop strategies that define your mission and methods for covering the arts.
- Engage in regular dialogue with the local art communities and organize gatherings for discussion.
- It would also require understanding online state and federal reporting systems, keeping an eye on and researching public disclosure forms, and submitting records request forms.
- The journalist will be responsible for covering and investigating topics related to the influence of money in politics, such as the monitoring of donations, PACs, lobbying, conflicts of interest, and more.
- a similar mix of education and experience is a bachelor’s degree and three years of professional journalism experience, with a focus on arts reporting.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, is advantageous. It would be preferred if you could use Facebook, Twitter, and other social media.
- Capability to work independently and collaboratively, as well as to show oneself in a professional manner when representing the station.
- a command of the English language at a proficient level and the capacity to explain specialized concepts to a broad audience
- Core understanding or experience with audio production equipment and techniques.