25 May 2023
Full-Time Freelance Industrial Designer – Aizawl
You will work in a dynamic industry as an industrial designer. As a member of a team in charge of directing a worldwide technology portfolio that includes PCs, displays, peripherals, services, software, and immersive computing, you will be involved in the industry. As an industrial designer, you will contribute to a more sustainable design aesthetic and the development of technological advancements that enhance people’s lives.
Job Title : Freelance Industrial Designer
Location : Aizawl, Mizoram, India
Salary : $ 21.19 per hour.
Company : Tailwind
Job Type : Full-Time
- You may help foster and maintain a safe working environment by taking the lead on all safety program initiatives.
- Show designs and prototypes to important stakeholders for approval.
- Collaborate with the HP design community to create innovative designs using up-to-the-minute techniques, materials, and aesthetic preferences.
- Support ideation and help the team prioritize categories we choose to enter.
- When deciding if a design is feasible, it is important to evaluate the product’s usefulness, appeal, and security.
- Talking to professionals like mechanical engineers and manufacturers might help you figure out if your design ideas will actually meet people’s needs.
- collaborates with manufacturing and technical staff (both internal and external) to develop and assess product requirements and design specifications.
- Create iterations of product designs and offer design work to various decision-makers.
- Think about the brand’s image and the language used to build products so that users are consistently pleased.
- Work closely with your suppliers to develop branded packaging and production methods that will save money without sacrificing quality.
- Creativity: Innovative ideas and methods for incorporating existing technologies into their new product.
- Problem-solving skills: the capacity to recognize complex design difficulties such as product size, shape, function, and cost, to foresee manufacturing issues, to generate alternatives, to evaluate possibilities, and to put into action a chosen solution.
- Make use of your analytical talents to do market research on consumers and establish a need for new products.
- Proven work experience as a successful designer with a strong portfolio of product design and execution of design to reality examples.
- Skilled in the use of CAD (computer-aided design) software for the creation of designs and prototypes.