17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Freelance Graphic Designer – Dao
Our company is now looking for a talented Graphic Designer. The ideal candidate possesses a keen sense of design, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to produce unique visuals. It’s crucial to have experience establishing a visual brand, from the initial logo and brand specs to execution across many media. Skills in photography and videography are a plus. Print and digital commercials, direct mail pieces, logoed items, event signage, email campaigns, and other marketing materials will be designed by this position.
Job Title : Freelance Graphic Designer
Location : Dao, Capiz Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 17.6 per hour.
Company : Aelieve Digital Marketing
Job Type : Full-Time
- Choose the best techniques for achieving the necessary visual effects and make suggestions for methods and materials.
- Maintain websites, blogs, social media sites, newsletters, newspapers, magazines, graphic design, artwork, and infographics, as well as desktop publishing and presentation assistance.
- Create promotional and automated email campaigns, landing pages, banner advertisements, and social media pictures with the assistance of cross-functional teams.
- Coordinate the production of printed products that have been designed, developed, and approved by the Marketing & Communications Manager by an outside vendor.
- According to the art director’s standards, the graphic designer must be able to put together many parts of a design, such as branding programs.
- Ensure that all internal and external communications include the correct graphics and logos. All internal visuals, as well as any changes to the aesthetics, must be evaluated and/or approved by the Marketing & Communications Manager before being used.
- Excellent design and organizational skills, as well as the ability to work in a team, complete projects on time and on budget, pay close attention to detail, and juggle various tasks and projects, are all desirable qualities.
- With over four years of professional graphic design experience and established project management abilities.
- The applicant must be able to create educational/factual content for print, internet, and social media campaigns.
- To support talent engagement goals, collaborate with the marketing team and management to develop successful creative.
- Understanding of web-based collaborative applications is required.
- Extensive experience illustrating concepts through the creation of a rough layout of art and copy in terms of arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts, obtaining concept approval through the submission of a rough layout for approval, and preparing finished copy and art for production and printing.
- An authorized bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or visual arts/communications is required. If the candidate possesses a related Master’s degree in visual information and graphics design from a recognized institution, or a high school certificate or equivalent, as well as at least ten (10) years of recent experience in visual information and graphics design, the bachelor’s degree may be waived.
- Microsoft Excel, Hyperion, and SAP are all desirable programs. It is vital to have strong computer skills and application expertise.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat) as well as Macintosh computers is required.