18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Forensic Accounting Internship – Bulakan
The Office of the Inspector General (OIG) of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Office of Investigations is looking for a forensic accountant (INV). Forensic Accountants will examine complicated financial records to aid DHS OIG fraud and corruption investigations, including bank records, financial statements, and other financial data, as well as holding talks with Federal Agents, US Attorneys, and other Federal Stakeholders about the findings.
Job Title : Forensic Accounting Internship
Location : Bulakan, Bulacan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 27.17 per hour.
Company : GuideOne Insurance
Job Type : Full-Time
- Exceptional knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) (GAAP).
- A master’s degree in accounting is desirable.
- Examine claim evaluations and reports before sending claims to the carrier to ensure proper computations.
- It is ideal if you have a CPA or CFE license.
- You must have worked as a forensic accountant, a certified public accountant, or in a similar industry for at least three years.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel as necessary.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or economics is required for work in this sector.
- A thorough awareness of the many legal and regulatory issues that a company may encounter.
- Contacting the insured or the claims adjuster is required.
- Time management and bill preparation are examples of administrative duties that must be coordinated.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities, as well as the ability to make sound decisions, are required.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential.
- Computer savvy and Microsoft Office aficionado.
- Project management expertise.
- Excellent investigation and analytical skills.