25 May 2023
Full-Time Food Editor – Tayum
It is our goal to find an experienced Associate Editor who will work with us to manage an award-winning quarterly print magazine with content geared for the agriculture business. A thorough understanding of AP style, agriculture, and the ability to work collaboratively across teams are required.
Job Title : Food Editor
Location : Tayum, Abra Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 22.34 per hour.
Company : Minds + Asssembly
Job Type : Full-Time
- Regularly monitoring and controlling departmental systems and processes in order to produce and implement new ideas that will improve our operations. Monitoring and controlling
- Conduct a comprehensive review of all aspects of an ad, from idea to final edit, to verify that it adheres to the brand’s internal standards and regulatory regulations.
- Know how to control the annual goals for journal submission, publication, and transfer volumes, as well as the target turnaround times for each of these things.
- For guaranteeing that all departments are on the same page when it comes to content development, you should collaborate with other departments.
- Developing a detailed strategy for each item, including reliable sources, background information, and formatting needs and due dates.
- Think about how recipes and tales may be shared across all of the brand’s publishing channels (digital, print, social, podcast, video, etc)
- build strong relationships with people in the production, JEO, IT and other departments. This will make sure that any problems that arise with your journal can be quickly and effectively solved.
- Organizing product evaluations, culinary instructions, and interviews with expert and amateur cooks for print and digital magazines.
- Enhance the author experience in your journals by including the Editors in Chief and Editorial Board Members (EBM) who are the backbone of your publication.
- For material that may not be suitable for broadcast, provide thoughtful and well-articulated observations and suggestions. Things like excessive violence or explicit language, replicate behavior, commercial product placement, or other sights that aren’t fit for broadcast might fall into this category.
- at least three to five years of expertise in the area of journalism or writing, including experience in reporting and editing as well as knowledge of SEO and newsletter best practices
- Capacity to communicate well with employees from various departments (Art, Photo, Test Kitchen), at all levels of the company, and with freelancers/outside contributors
- social skills and ability to communicate effectively and engage with a team on a regular basis are required.
- Multiple priorities and a lot of tasks that need to be done on time in a dynamic and fast-paced environment can be difficult to manage.
- Extensive experience and understanding in online publishing and content management systems, as well as content creation tools such as Adobe Photoshop