This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Fire Safety Gaurd – Riffa
To the Firefighter, the safety and security of the places they guard is a personal matter. As a visible deterrent to crime and client rule breaches, our Firefighters also report suspicious, unsafe or illegal behaviors that may threaten the property, clients, visitors or workers at the site.
Job Title : Fire Safety Gaurd
Location : Riffa, Riffa, Bahrain
Salary : $ 12.94 per hour.
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N. a
Job Type : Full-Time
- In the case of a hazardous material spill or a bomb threat, take immediate action. Avoid damaging the surface drainage system by constructing dikes or storing hazardous items in a way that prevents their release.
- Additionally, firefighters assist with customer contacts, install smoke detectors, attend community events and schools, and educate people of all ages on the need of fire and life safety.
- There will be a lot of paperwork for firemen to fill out. It includes pre-occupation planning, inspection reports, alarm event records, and an assessment of the facility’s capacity.
- Suppresses blazes and rescues people from structures; performs ventilation and salvage operations in buildings; enter structures and seek for anyone who may be trapped;
- firefighters are in charge of ensuring that emergency equipment is in proper working order through routine inspections and maintenance, conducting fire and life safety inspections of residential and commercial buildings, responding to emergency calls in a safe manner, and operating equipment in order to efficiently deal with the situation.
- Make a significant contribution to the success of regional or company objectives as a valued team member by fostering effective working relationships with colleagues.
- The ability to carry out all of the responsibilities listed above without endangering oneself or others.
- Work with a wide range of firefighting and rescue instruments, including hand tools, power tools, and smoke ejectors. Other tools, such as axes or pike poles, will be used to gain entry into houses.
- It’s important to check the truck every day and make sure it’s in good shape. You can do this by checking the fluid levels with a gauge or manually operating the pumps. You also need to make sure that all the required equipment is on the truck and that the radios work. As needed, fill up and clean the truck with gas or water.
- Keeping the fire station both inside and out, including mopping floors, washing windows, sweeping, dusting, maintaining the storage, plowing paths, and cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms, is the primary responsibility of the shift.
- Keeping all necessary licenses valid is a condition of continuous employment, and the employee must have the license with them at all times throughout the work day.
- You must have a physical assessment that complies with NFPA 1582. If you want to move or lift anything, you’ll need to frequently and sometimes be able to exert 100 pounds of force.
- Ability to work cooperatively with coworkers, to recognize and accept lines of authority, and to maintain cordial relationships with members of the public
- Having the ability to communicate successfully at all levels of the company, including the public and other workers, is critical.
- The ability to complete 240 hours of annual training in addition to the job’s requirements, including CPR and first aid, is necessary.