19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Fire and Arson Specialist – Jhansi
As a firefighter, you’re accountable for the safety and security of the places you’re assigned to guard. As a visible deterrent to crime and client rule breaches, our Firefighters also report suspicious, unsafe or illegal behaviors that may threaten the property, clients, visitors or workers at the site to the appropriate authorities.
Job Title : Fire and Arson Specialist
Location : Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 15 per hour.
Company : Hard Rock Hotel
Job Type : Full-Time
- Apart from helping customers and installing smoke detectors, firefighters often attend community events and schools to provide fire and life safety lessons to people of all ages.
- During your shift, you will be responsible for maintaining the fire station both inside and outside, which includes mopping floors, washing windows, sweeping and dusting, keeping the storage area organized, plowing walkways, and cleaning the kitchen and toilets.
- Responds to alarms and aids in the suppression of fires, including rescue, entry, ventilation, and salvage work; enters buildings, searches for and rescues residents, and performs ventilation and salvage work.
- Every day, you ensure sure the allocated vehicle is in excellent operating condition. You monitor fluid levels using a gauge or manually, and you also manage the pumps and ensure that everything on the vehicle is operating as it should be. Clean and refill the car, if necessary.
- A professional’s ability to carry out all of their duties without endangering himself or others
- firefighters are in charge of ensuring that emergency equipment is in proper working order through routine inspections and maintenance, conducting fire and life safety inspections of residential and commercial buildings, responding to emergency calls in a safe manner, and operating equipment in order to efficiently deal with the situation.
- There will be a great deal of paperwork for firemen to fill out on the job. Pre-occupation planning, inspection reports, alarm event reports, and a size-up are all included in the package.
- Exercising control over all sorts of firefighting and rescue equipment, including portable fire extinguishers, power tools, hand tools, and associated equipment, such as smoke ejectors, force entry tools, pike poles, and axes.
- A bomb danger or gas leak necessitates immediate action. Destroying surface drainage systems may be avoided by the construction of dikes or the proper storage of potentially dangerous items.
- Contribute favorably to regional and corporate goals as a valued part of the team by fostering good relationships with coworkers.
- Keeping all necessary licenses valid is a condition of continuous employment, and the employee must have the license with them at all times throughout the work day.
- Applicants must be able to pass an NFPA 1582 physical exam before being hired. To lift, carry, push, pull, or move anything, one must be physically capable of exerting up to one hundred pounds of force sometimes and/or regularly.
- Working together with others, recognizing and respecting authoritative structures, and maintaining cordial interactions with members of the public are all important abilities.
- You must be able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, both verbally and in writing.
- This position requires the ability to complete 240 hours of training each year in addition to their normal shift obligations, as well as the ability to respond to emergency calls when not on duty and to be trained in CPR and first aid.