26 May 2023
Full-Time Financial Planning and Analysis Manager – Suez
As a Budget Manager, you have the freedom to make your own decisions in the course of your work. All grants, procurement, budget preparation, Administrative Review Committee (ARC) contracts, and travel and purchase card permissions are overseen by the Budget Manager, who represents the State’s Attorney in public meetings, council sessions, and legislative hearings. They meet with other agency directors, deputy directors, elected and appointed officials to discuss management matters.
Job Title : Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Location : Suez, Al-Suways, Egypt
Salary : $ 35.17 per hour.
Company : Trigyn Technologies
Job Type : Full-Time
- Executes various activities and responsibilities as given, some of which may not be stated in the job description, but which fall within the overall occupational category and responsibility level normally associated with the employee’s class of work.
- In charge of the agency’s daily budget operations for assigned projects, Involved in the formulation and execution of business strategies that are financially feasible and allow the agency to satisfy customer satisfaction standards.
- The Center’s annual budget and other funded budgets, as well as the forecasting of funds needed for workers, equipment, materials, supplies, and program activities, are overseen by the Center’s finance director. A financial expert who keeps tabs on and makes recommendations on budgetary costs
- A division’s operational and financial difficulties are handled by the Office of Management and Budget Office of Finance, which processes all Agency grants. Overseeing and setting priorities for the state attorney general’s budget (SAO).
- Programmatic activities and processes are monitored and evaluated; studies, compiles, examines, and analyzes data for special projects; proposes with University policy the necessary service and personnel levels.
- Analyzes accounting records and staff expenses to establish the financial resources needed to accomplish the program and makes budget allocation suggestions.
- Develop business cases, projections, buy-or-not decisions and rate assessments with cooperation with the Agency Budget Director and offer analytical assistance for assigned projects
- Prepare written narratives, charts/graphs, and presentation materials for OFM, legislative staff, senior management, and external stakeholders. Check for correctness, completeness, and quality
- Comparing the current fiscal year’s expenditures and operational efforts to the previous fiscal year is done. The Supervisor receives reports on budget changes.
- Reports on income and spending are made and analyzed. Supervisory staff are given advice on trends, and quarterly reports on income and spending are made so that estimates can be changed to actual spending to improve City budget reports.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a comparable position; excellent organizational and people skills; good communication and writing skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment; self-motivated and able to handle multiple responsibilities at once; good managerial skills and able to work and develop others as a team; advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Publisher), graphics/desktop and Internet software knowledge helpful.
- The master’s degree in quantitative analysis requires accreditation in accounting, business/public management, financial and economic analysis, or a closely related area.
- Investigative and Deductive Capacity to assess and develop conclusions from data; to back proposals with facts and analysis; and to understand and apply rules, regulations, and policies, Capability to effectively communicate thoughts and facts verbally and in writing using language that the audience will comprehend.
- You must have at least four (4) years of professional management experience, along with an understanding of budgeting and grant writing.
- Degree in finance, business, accounting, or public administration from a recognized college or university is a minimum requirement in these fields of study.