17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Financial Planning and Analysis Manager – Kathua
In carrying out tasks and obligations, the Budget Manager uses independent judgment. The Budget Manager is in charge of all grants, procurement, budget preparation, Administrative Review Committee (ARC) contracts, and travel and purchase card approvals, as well as representing the State’s Attorney in public meetings, council sessions, and legislative hearings. The incumbent discusses management concerns with other agency directors, deputy directors, elected and appointed officials, and others.
Job Title : Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Location : Kathua, Jammu And Kashmir, India
Salary : $ 32.37 per hour.
Company : Carnegie Hall
Job Type : Full-Time
- Performs additional allocated activities and responsibilities that may not be clearly specified in the employment description but are consistent with the employee’s occupational category and degree of responsibility.
- Both the operational plans and the costs are reviewed in terms of how they stack up against the services that were provided in the previous fiscal years. Reports are sent to the Supervisor, and they include recommendations for adjusting the budget.
- The OMB Office of Finance addresses operational and financial matters for the assigned Division, including Agency grants. Budget planning and monitoring for state attorney (SAO).
- Prepare written narratives, charts/graphs, and presentation materials for OFM, legislative staff, senior management, and external stakeholders. Check for correctness, completeness, and quality
- Performs budget changes by examining accounting records and staff expenses data to calculate financial resources necessary to accomplish program, and making budget allocation suggestions.
- Programmatic activities and processes are monitored and evaluated; studies, compiles, examines, and analyzes data for special projects; proposes with University policy the necessary service and personnel levels.
- Manage the agency’s daily budget operations for assigned projects. Design and execute a business strategy that is financially feasible, while guaranteeing that the agency is able to satisfy client satisfaction requirements.
- This role oversees the Center’s yearly budget and other funded budgets, as well as the forecasting of monies required for staff, equipment, materials, supplies, and program activities. Monitors and recommends spending approval based on sound financial judgment.
- Analyze program business cases, forecasts, make-or-buy decisions, rate studies, and other financial modeling and analysis with the support of the Agency Budget Director.
- Preparing quarterly budget reports for the city based on estimates and actual spending, counseling supervisory officials on trends, and generating and evaluating data on revenues and expenditures.
- Excellent organizational and people skills; outstanding communication and writing abilities; capacity to work in a fast-paced atmosphere; self-motivated and able to manage several projects at once; ability to collaborate and grow others as a team are all essential. It is advantageous to have extensive understanding of Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Publisher) as well as graphics/desktop and Internet applications.
- Research and thinking about Ability to read, understand, and follow rules, laws, policies, and procedures. Ability to talk about and write down ideas and facts in a way that people will understand.
- a bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or public administration from an institution of higher education that is recognized for its academic rigor and expertise in the relevant sector.
- The four (4) years of professional management experience necessary is in addition to having professional management competence in the formulation, monitoring and administration of an operational budget and in grant preparation and administration.
- Master’s in quantitative analysis requires accreditation in accounting, business/public management, financial and economic analysis, or a similar field.