Full-Time Financial Planning & Analysis – Hazaribag
Overseeing daily office operations and ensuring that all systems and equipment run smoothly and efficiently is a primary responsibility of a Budget Manager who works closely with a Director of Administration Operations. The Budget Manager is in charge of acquiring and maintaining office and equipment, as well as improving procedures and training personnel on AV, phone systems, and other office equipment, such as computers. Help desk for all office equipment and systems, as well as software troubleshooting and training, in close collaboration with IT personnel. Job duties include: Coordination of budget input and reporting for the Administration department is another responsibility of this position. This person is responsible for overseeing Merrill Center Receptionist and ensuring that the state and regional office managers have the proper resources in order to run their respective offices smoothly. All office supplies and equipment will be consistent and efficient thanks to this position’s oversight.
Job Title : Financial Planning & Analysis
Location : Hazaribag, Jharkhand, India
Salary : $ 38.58 per hour.
Company : ITT Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- When it comes to making decisions about everything from resource allocation to the quality of the services they get, customers and employees are constantly engaged.
- Performs additional activities and responsibilities as assigned that are not expressly specified in the employment description but fall within the broad occupational category and responsibility level associated with the employee’s class of work.
- Budget standards, regulations, and calendars are developed and monitored by this body, which is in charge of regulating the City’s annual budget preparation and review process. The final City budget is also included in this document.
- Respond to requests for information about assigned program areas from a variety of internal and external sources, and coordinate with stakeholders as needed to provide accurate and timely responses.
- Budget difficulties are researched, and financial facts and patterns are evaluated and analyzed; future resource availability is projected, and remedial measures are recommended.
- Intermediary between the Vice President and Secretary’s Office of Budget and the department’s financial matters. Assist with the development of the budget story for the department.
- Incumbents are required to work with a department operating team on a short- or long-term assignment, building trust and use analytical criteria to track progress. The ability to set and adhere to deadlines is an absolute need.
- Examines and analyzes income and expenditure trends in relation to budgets and forecasts, identifies revenue and expenditure control issues, and makes recommendations on planning changes, bonding options, and budget adjustments.
- Prepares a proposed budget plan by assembling budget data from several departments and recommending acceptable budget levels for those departments.
- Support the operational and financial requirements of the assigned divisions, as well as grant processing, by coordinating with the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and the Office of Finance (OF).
- Working with big datasets and using integrated software solutions and business intelligence tools demands a good aptitude for and experience with large datasets.
- For this role, you must additionally have four (4) years of professional management experience in budget and grant preparation/administration.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a comparable role; outstanding organizational and people skills; solid communication and writing abilities; and the ability to operate in a fast-paced workplace are required. self-motivated and capable of handling numerous projects at once; strong management abilities and the capacity to work with and develop people as part of a team It is preferable to be familiar with Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Publisher), as well as graphics/desktop and Internet apps.
- Working from home, on the road, or in a regular office setting are all viable options.
- You must be familiar with public finance and budget management theories, concepts, and best practices such as project-level budgeting, resource allocation, and yearly financial reporting.