17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Financial Controller (Hybrid Remote) – Damanhūr
All day-to-day accounting and financial operations are overseen by the Financial Controller, a member of management. Accounts Receivable, Payable, Payroll Processing, Treasury duties, GL Activities and reporting are some of the primary activities that fall under the umbrella of this position. Our company’s rules and procedures will be adhered to by the Financial Controller.
Job Title : Financial Controller (Hybrid Remote)
Location : Damanhūr, Al-Buḥayrah, Egypt
Salary : $ 36.46 per hour.
Company : Client of CoSource Solutions
Job Type : Full-Time
- Tax returns and quarterly payments must be submitted in a timely and accurate manner by all parties involved. Consider local, state, and federal rules before doing this.
- Establishes suitable revenue recognition and cost accrual methods that are adequate to properly handle the company’s assets.
- It is your job to organize the daily, weekly, and monthly activities of your team members so that they can correctly record, classify, and control financial transactions.
- By doing research and planning and implementing, Finance Department efforts, such as the introduction of new software and systems and other departmental or firm-wide changes, may be supported
- Analyzes and collects data in order to provide reports that assess profitability, return on investment, and costs. Analyzes and contrasts financial and other data to back its conclusions and suggestions.
- In order to guarantee compliance with all internal and external regulations and mandates, the organization must establish and maintain effective accounting controls that meet these requirements.
- In order to ensure that one is in compliance with federal, state, and local rules and regulations, it is essential to be up to speed on both the existing and upcoming legislation, as well as to foresee new legislation.
- Responds to Property Management’s requests at all levels, including the preparation of particular reports, financial results and accompanying system analyses, and the identification of possible problem areas. /r/
- Handles complete budget and financial report evaluations and analyses, and makes financial plan proposals and adjustments. Communicate and distribute information to internal management and the parent business.
- Ensures functioning of equipment by setting preventative maintenance needs and service contracts, managing equipment inventories, and assessing new equipment and procedures.
- For consideration for this role, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in economics, accounting, or finance at the very least. Candidates who have earned a master’s degree or have other professional certifications are given significant weight in the selection process (such as a CPA or CMA).
- Those that are proactive are self-starters who can deal with issues without supervision. Always seeks out and reacts to constructive feedback.
- Maintains the outcomes of the work of the financial staff by coaching, counseling, and penalizing individuals and by planning, monitoring, and reviewing the results of the work.
- A four-year degree in accounting or similar experience is required, as is at least five years of experience in accounting or a related subject, with at least one year in a supervisory capacity.
- A minimum of ten years of accounting, auditing, and financial expertise is necessary, as well as a proven understanding of accounting concepts and corporate taxes.