26 May 2023
Full-Time FINANCIAL CONTROLLER – Al-Jīzah
The Controller is in charge of overseeing and managing the Accounts Payable department, as well as producing monthly and annual corporate management reports. The major objective of this role is to ensure the accuracy of all parts of accounting for the company’s business operations. The role will give senior leadership and support to critical company finance functions, maintaining data integrity for audit purposes.
Job Title : FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 40.89 per hour.
Company : Trusttexas Bank Ssb
Job Type : Full-Time
- Cash flowing projections for the organization is important.
- Audits must be monitored and evaluated on a regular basis by the applicant.
- If you have a CPA license, it is preferable.
- Investigate that all account reconciliations have been performed on schedule.
- You’ll need to know how to utilize Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access, among other programmes.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related discipline is required to be considered for this position. It is recommended to have a master’s degree.
- Perform cost-benefit analysis
- The general ledger accounts must be kept up to date and assessed on a constant basis.
- The job applicant should be in charge of both preparing monthly financial statements and cash projections.
- Keeping track of an employee’s accounts payable and reimbursement processes is important.
- It’s crucial to have strong financial and managerial abilities.
- New concepts should be comprehended quickly and implemented as requested.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills are required of the applicant.
- A candidate’s qualities should include being self-motivated, proactive, and self-disciplined.
- The ideal candidate should have previous familiarity with accounting software.