26 May 2023
Part-Time Financial Analyst – Ondo
The Financial Specialist will work with the business, controllership, IT, and compliance teams to deploy new apps, procedures, or reporting solutions. They will work on the project from analysis and design through deployment and stabilization. This role demands a proven project/process manager with good financial understanding and teamwork abilities. The selected applicant will have shown capacity to work in cross-functional global teams, achieve outcomes, take calculated risks, and collaborate with partners throughout the organization.
Job Title : Financial Analyst
Location : Ondo, Ondo, Nigeria
Salary : $ 19.17 per hour.
Company : State Water Resources Control Board
Job Type : Part-Time
- When a job is done, it is checked for quality, adherence to instructions, and whether the goals were met. The person who does this job is called a “supervisor.”
- Make sure everyone in the company knows about the project’s progress, timeline, and problems so they can support and help with systems/solution integration efforts as well as changes to how things work.
- Payroll deductions and inactive payment reports from the billing administrator may be used to ensure that vendors are paid on time. Monthly summaries and reports on payroll deductions (using pivot tables and spreadsheets), benefit plans and invoices, and applies controls to confirm correctness; handle vendor payments as appropriate. Analyzes on the fly as necessary.
- Assistance with monthly administrative activities, such as fee calculations and spreadsheets for rolling monthly reporting, will be provided by the Associate Analyst.
- Effectively creates, executes, and advises on agency-wide policies and controls for the proper procurement, allocation, distribution, obligation, and spending of monies in authorized budgets
- Serves as the acknowledged authority in the analysis and direction of financial programs and problems, including major project planning, scheduling, and execution, and supports the Financial Improvement Audit Readiness (FIAR) Program.
- In order to acquire support for and buy-in for systems/solution integration efforts and process reengineering activities, communicate with and collaborate with multiple levels of management and users.
- Corrections to PCMI, Western Growers Assurance Trust (WGAT), and individual accounts manual adjustments submitted to group ledger on HealthCare Processing System (COBRA).
- Collaborate with business, compliance, and information technology teams to provide effective support for forward-thinking financial and compliance efforts by implementing solutions and processes that enable growth and efficiency.
- Journal entries, expense reclassifications, and cash receipts are examples of transactional accounting forms and reports that need to be made or processed.
- Competence in designing and arranging work assignments; coaching, inspiring, and guiding subordinate colleagues in the use of automated data processing principles and systems capabilities; and effectively completing tasks.
- Extremely good project management abilities, shown by expertise managing complicated projects involving worldwide project teams.
- Budgeting and financial management policies, ideas, concepts, guidelines, methods, strategies, and methodologies are all things you should be familiar with.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a closely related field may be substituted for the required experience in accounting or finance.
- You need to know how to use end-user office software like calendaring and word processing but also how to work with a Health Care system that isn’t on the market.