25 May 2023
Full-Time Financial Analyst – Cairo
The Financial Specialist will work with the business, controllership, IT, and compliance teams to deploy new apps, procedures, or reporting solutions. They will work on the project from analysis and design through deployment and stabilization. This role demands a proven project/process manager with good financial understanding and teamwork abilities. The selected applicant will have shown capacity to work in cross-functional global teams, achieve outcomes, take calculated risks, and collaborate with partners throughout the organization.
Job Title : Financial Analyst
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 16.18 per hour.
Company : Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Transactional accounting forms and reports such as journal entries, expenditure reclassifications, and cash receipts may be prepared and processed with the help of this service.
- Work with others to create effective agency-wide rules and procedures for acquiring, allocating, disbursing, and spending monies in authorized budgets.
- Effectively support forward-looking financial and compliance strategies for solutions and procedures that allow growth and efficiency by partnering with functional teams in business, compliance and information technology.
- Provide regular progress reports, timelines, and problem resolutions in order to garner buy-in and support for systems/solution integration and process reengineering initiatives at all levels of management.
- In this job, he or she checks work in progress and when it’s done to make sure it’s good and that the goals are met.
- Perform manual modifications to the HealthCare Processing System’s group ledger for PCMI, Western Growers Assurance Trust (WGAT), and individual accounts, and verify that they are accurate (COBRA).
- Financial Improvement Audit Readiness (FIAR) Program management and acts as the accepted authority in the analysis and counselling of financial programs and challenges.
- System/solution integration and process reengineering projects need communication with various levels of management and users.
- Additional tasks for the Associate Analyst include monthly fee computations and spreadsheets showing rolling monthly data for the previous 12 months.
- Using inactive payment reports from the billing administrator and payroll deduction database, ensure that vendors are paid on time. Benefit plans and bills are summarized regularly with procedures in place to guarantee that the information is accurate. The proper handling of payments from vendors is ensured. Analysis is done on demand.
- In this job, you need to be able to use end-user office software like calendaring, word processing, spreadsheets, and email, as well as a proprietary Health Care system.
- Experience managing large-scale initiatives with teams from throughout the world is a plus.
- As an alternative for the required accounting or finance experience, a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting, Finance, or a closely related area is acceptable.
- The ability to understand the policies, principles, concepts, guidance, procedures, techniques, and methodologies that are used to make a budget and manage money.
- Execution of tasks using automated data processing principles, technologies, and economic usages.