This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time File Clerk PT – Budge Budge
As a File Clerk, you’ll be responsible for organizing and filing documents, as well as capturing tracking information in computerized databases. The File Clerk collects documents from various divisions inside the company and organizes it according to date, number, alphabet, and topic. Make sure you understand the necessity of proper filling and maintain an accurate record-keeping system in order to assure your success. Focus, organization, and thoroughness are all desirable qualities in a job applicant.
Job Title : File Clerk PT
Location : Budge Budge, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 21.64 per hour.
Company : Tyson & Mendes
Job Type : Full-Time
- File Clerks need direct supervision since they are in charge of ensuring that all parts of file administration are handled appropriately and discreetly in accordance with company policy.
- You have a responsibility to keep private files safe, and you must do it on a regular basis and correctly.
- Client applications must be closely monitored at all times in order to ensure that all policies and procedures are kept up to date. Determine whether or not a claim is true.
- Before entering data, it is recommended that it be assembled, sorted, and reviewed for accuracy. Locate and correct data entry errors, or tell supervisors of the incidence of the issues you discover, as appropriate. Validation templates may be used to validate data against original documents or to re-enter data using a validation template to identify errors.
- Perform statistical analysis, develop spreadsheets, and update flow charts on a regular basis.
- read source documents like canceled checks and sales reports and enter data into specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for future use by typing on a keyboard or scanning them.
- Analyzes, verifies, and issues new equipment based on data that has previously been verified against preexisting records.
- There is an estimate made of the client’s income and he or she is given the amount of hours of care they are entitled to. When it comes to maintaining their eligibility, customers may be asked for the right documentation.
- Callers with a variety of issues, such as general complaints or concerns, are greeted and assisted in their calls.
- The primary responsibility of this position is to carry out standard office clerical duties such as typing and filling out forms, requisitions, and mailings.
- Accounting, database, Internet and inventory software, spreadsheet and word processing software, order processing and payroll systems, as well as how to order products and pay your bills are some of the things you need to know to execute this work properly.
- It is essential to be able to work precisely and meticulously under tight deadlines.
- It is necessary to be able to deal with employees with various personalities, appearances, and communication styles.
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months of comparable experience and/or training; or an equivalent mix of education and experience.
- Computer keyboard skills are essential for creating documents like reports and schedules for various projects and initiatives.