26 May 2023
Full-Time File Clerk/Office Assistant – Balilihan
The File Clerk is responsible for receiving and accounting for any money that the organization receives. Keeping accurate and timely collections and following all rules and regulations are the responsibilities of the File Clerk in the Accounts Receivable department. Providers, service providers, and other departments may all reach the File Clerk. Reconciles accounts and ensures that proper processes and rules for company receivables are followed by those in this position.
Job Title : File Clerk/Office Assistant
Location : Balilihan, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 18.09 per hour.
Company : Snyder Sarno, LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- does statistical analysis and updates flowcharts, spreadsheets, and other work materials.
- Be sure to compile, sort, and double-check your data before entering it into the system! Data input errors may be found and fixed, or you can tell your supervisors of any issues you uncover. Use a validation template or cross-check the data against the source document to look for errors.
- responsibilities include greeting and assisting customers with a variety of issues, such as general complaints or concerns.
- It is possible to insert information from source documents like canceled checks and sales reports or invoices into specific data fields by scanning or keying in that information from a keyboard. Alternatively, data may be saved on tapes and disks.
- Thoroughly evaluates information against existing records, uploads information into records or ledgers and distributes equipment.
- The File Clerk is responsible for all areas of file maintenance under the direct direction of the File Manager.
- You have a responsibility to keep private files safe, and you must do it on a regular basis and correctly.
- Normal clerical and typing tasks are done by this person. They process a variety of office items, such as form letters, requisitions, and envelopes.
- To ensure that rules and procedures are up to date, it is important to monitor the progress of client applications. Identify and confirm the validity of a claim.
- The client’s income is figured up, and the number of hours of care they are entitled to is decided. In order to retain the eligibility of clients, they may be provided with necessary paperwork.
- Ability to type on a computer keyboard is required for the creation of reports, timetables and other suitable paperwork.
- Among the things you’ll need to know in order to be successful in this position are accounting and database software, spreadsheet and word processing software, order processing and payroll systems, and how to purchase and pay your bills.
- The capacity to work precisely and meticulously while meeting deadlines is necessary.
- Education and experience prerequisites include a high school diploma or general education degree (GED), one to three months of relevant experience and/or training, or an equivalent mix of education and experience.
- It is crucial to be able to cope with a wide range of personalities, looks, and communication styles.