25 May 2023
Full-Time File Clerk – nini-y
We are seeking a diligent File Clerk to oversee the proper sequencing and filing of our documents, as well as to collect tracking information in electronic systems. The File Clerk collects paperwork from internal departments and organizes it chronologically, numerically, alphabetically, and according to topic matter. To achieve success, you should have a firm grasp of the critical nature of precise filling and a strategy for maintaining accurate records. Candidates that are focused, organized, and thorough are preferred.
Job Title : File Clerk
Location : nini-y, Antique Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 19 per hour.
Company : Snyder Sarno, LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- You are responsible for ensuring that private documents are protected in a timely manner and in an accurate manner.
- Normal clerical and typing tasks are done by this person. They process a variety of office items, such as form letters, requisitions, and envelopes.
- Updating client applications, as well as conducting policy reviews to see if particular scenarios are handled, allows you to ensure that rules and procedures are being followed. The veracity of statements is verified by the execution of an inquiry.
- Authenticates the accuracy and completeness of data by comparing it to already existing records, updating current records, and issuing new equipment.
- responsible for all parts of file administration in a professional and discreet way, and she is responsible for all areas of file administration.
- Make sure you gather, sort, and double-check your data before you put it into the system! It’s possible to fix mistakes that people make when they enter data. You can also tell your bosses about any problems you find. Use a validation template or check the data against the source document to see if it’s correct.
- Employ keyboards or scanners to enter data from source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or invoices into specific data fields. Alternatively, CDs and tapes may be used to save the data for future reference.
- Answers phones, directs callers to appropriate resources, or collects comprehensive and accurate messages from callers.
- Prepares flow charts and updates them on a regular basis, creates spreadsheets and work papers, and does statistical analysis.
- In order to assess how many hours of care the client is entitled to, the client’s income is taken into account. In order to preserve eligibility, clients may be provided with necessary paperwork.
- Working under deadlines necessitates the capacity to work correctly and detail-oriented.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED), one to three months of similar experience and training or an equivalent combination education and training are all required qualifications.
- Having the ability to type on a computer keyboard is essential in order to write vital documents like reports, timetables, and so on.
- People come in many shapes, sizes, and colors, and it is essential to be able to handle them all.
- Accounting, database, Internet, inventory, spreadsheet, and word processing applications, as well as order processing and payroll systems are all necessary skills for this position.