25 May 2023
Full-Time File Clerk / Miscellaneous Office Duties – Doha
We are searching for a diligent File Clerk to guarantee that our documents are properly sequenced and filed, as well as to record tracking information in electronic systems. The File Clerk collects documents from internal departments and classifies it chronologically, numerically, alphabetically, and according to topic matter. To be successful, you must grasp the necessity of precise filling and maintain an accurate record-keeping system. Candidates that are focused, organized, and thorough are preferred.
Job Title : File Clerk / Miscellaneous Office Duties
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 18.9 per hour.
Company : Morrison Mahoney LLP –
Job Type : Full-Time
- regularly creates and revises flowcharts, spreadsheets, and other work documents, as well as statistical analysis.
- Under direct supervision, the File Clerk conducts all areas of file management in an accurate and private way.
- Make sure you gather, sort, and double-check your data before you put it into the system! It’s possible to fix mistakes that people make when they enter data. You can also tell your bosses about any problems you find. Use a validation template or check the data against the source document to see if it’s correct.
- Affirms that data is accurate and up to date by comparing it to previously collected information, updating existing records, and acquiring new equipment.
- Monitors client applications to ensure that rules and procedures are being followed, and examines policies to see if they are applicable. Verifies and investigates the eligibility of claims.
- should keep efficient and accurate records of your personal and corporate affairs.
- Caregiver wages are included in to determine how many hours a client is entitled to receive. So that their eligibility is never withdrawn, customers may get the necessary documentation.
- Keyboard or scanners may be used to input data from source documents such as canceled checks and sales reports. Alternatively, you may save data on tapes or disks and access it later.
- Clerical and typing tasks that go with the processing of a lot of different office items, like form letters and requisitions, are done by this person. This person also checks the envelopes that are sent out.
- Answers phones, directs callers to appropriate resources, or collects comprehensive and accurate messages from callers.
- High school or GED; one to three months of comparable experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The capacity to work precisely and meticulously while meeting deadlines is necessary.
- Ability to work with personnel that have a wide range of personalities, physical looks, and communication styles is essential.
- Accounting, database, Internet and inventory software, spreadsheet and word processing software, order processing and payroll systems are some of the things you need to know to do this job well, as well as how to order things and pay your bills.
- Having the ability to type on a computer keyboard is essential in order to write vital documents like reports, timetables, and so on.