Full-Time File Clerk – Kannur
It is the job of the File Clerk to receive and account for all money coming into the company. Assist the Receivables department by making sure that all rules and procedures are followed and that receivables are collected accurately, quickly, and completely by the File Clerk. Reports and analyses are prepared by the File Clerk, who also serves as a point of contact with relevant contractors, agencies and other divisions of the organization. It is the responsibility of this job to ensure that the right procedures and protocols are followed in relation to the company’s receivables and to enter journal entries and reconcile accounts as necessary.
Job Title : File Clerk
Location : Kannur, Kerala, India
Salary : $ 20.35 per hour.
Company : Rutherford & Christie LLP: New York Office
Job Type : Full-Time
- maintains flowcharts, spreadsheets, and work documents, as well as doing statistical analysis.
- The client’s income and the number of hours of care they are entitled to are computed. Clients may get proper documents to guarantee that their eligibility is not revoked at any time.
- Helps to verify the validity and completeness of information by comparing it to previously stored records, updating existing records, and providing new equipment.
- Compile, sort, and double-check your data before submitting it! You may be able to find and remedy data entry mistakes, or you may inform your supervisors of any difficulties you identify. Validate the data using a validation template or cross-check the data against the source document to ensure that it is correct.
- Under direct supervision, the File Clerk conducts all areas of file management in an accurate and private way.
- One of the key objectives of this role is to welcome and help callers with a range of difficulties, such as general concerns or complaints, among others.
- You are responsible for ensuring that private documents are protected in a timely manner and in an accurate manner.
- In order to keep regulations and processes up to date, it is necessary to check on the status of client applications. Determine and verify whether or not a claim is valid.
- Scan or enter in data from canceled checks, sales records, or invoices to specific data fields on your computer. The data may also be saved to disks and tapes for future use.
- Executes normal clerical and typing activities associated with the processing of a variety of office items, including form letters, requisitions, and envelopes.
- To be able to do this job well, you need to know about accounting, database, internet, inventory, spreadsheet, and word processing software, as well as order processing and payroll systems.
- The capacity to work precisely and meticulously while meeting deadlines is necessary.
- You must have earned a high school diploma or a general education degree (GED), or you must have completed one to three months of similar experience and/or training, or you must have obtained an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- It is necessary to be able to deal with employees with various personalities, appearances, and communication styles.
- Must be able to use a computer keyboard in order to generate reports, timetables, and other necessary documents.