This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time FIFA Video Editor – Doha
We are seeking a highly energetic, and creative Video Editor to join our dynamic organization. We are looking for a talented storyteller to join our in-house media production team.
Job Title : FIFA Video Editor
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 27.46 per hour.
Company : SANDOW
Job Type : Full-Time
- Produce high-quality, high-value content quickly and efficiently by editing video, graphics, music, interactives, and other multimedia elements.
- There might be a need for sporadic graphic design, photography, videography, and field production assistance.
- The projects cover a wide range of media, from advertising airing on digital channels to consumer testimonials captured on video to in-depth profiles of companies and their employees shot in a documentary style.
- Engages with the development and design teams to produce engagement pieces; gives input to ensure that asset development needs are satisfied.
- Vectorscopes, RGB parades, and waveform monitors are used to color correct and grade video material.
- Make some changes to existing content while working closely with Product Management and the Marketing Department to provide informative digital media.
- The Editor’s responsibilities also include post-production tasks including tape logging/capturing, data backup, video compression, duplicating, and other related tasks for the daily 1-hour presentation recordings.
- Video and content creation and editing for social media.
- Possible project areas include virtual and streaming media support, as well as internal communication.
- Participate in the creation of the marketing plan as a whole, with a focus on video content strategy development.
- Knowledge of tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, Adobe InDesign and / or Avid.
- familiarity with editing software from the Adobe Creative Cloud, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, and Photoshop
- While it’s not necessary, it’s helpful if you have training in graphic design, drawing, or visual communication.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as mass media, video production, or communication is required.
- Superior communication, presentation, and problem-solving abilities, as well as strong initiative.