18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Field Service Chemical Engineer – Jabonga
Act safely and support and adhere to all safety programmes. In terms of equipment demands and adjustments, technological advancements, and process optimization, provide technical leadership to production. A Chemical Engineer may be expected to manage a number of projects linked to his or her responsibilities.
Job Title : Field Service Chemical Engineer
Location : Jabonga, Agusan del Norte Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 35.8 per hour.
Company : MARS
Job Type : Full-Time
- In the job, be a positive role model for others.
- Color formulas and techniques are put to the test.
- Assist with the supervision of the plant’s operations.
- In real time, assist operations staff with technical challenges.
- Troubleshoot and resolve long-term or recurring issues with the help of other technical resources or on your own.
- Identifying a range of possibilities and deciding on the most successful approaches and methods.
- Management should be notified of any safety concerns.
- Regularly review production history to recommend efficiency, quality, and waste reduction improvements.
- All safety precautions must be backed up by evidence and put into practice.
- Make suggestions for improvements to existing equipment to improve product quality or operational safety.
- It should be proved that you have a thorough understanding of scientific methodology and experimental design.
- Electrochemistry or metal plating experience is advantageous.
- Experience with pcb.
- Strong acids, bases, oxidizers, reducers, and other concentrated or hazardous compounds should only be handled and diluted by qualified professionals.
- It is required that you have a bachelor’s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science engineering, or biochemical engineering.