This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Field Program Early Career Chemical Engineer – Sūhāj
At our plant, we have an excellent opportunity for a Chemical Engineer to join our team.
Job Title : Field Program Early Career Chemical Engineer
Location : Sūhāj, Sūhāj, Egypt
Salary : $ 35.52 per hour.
Company : Continental
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assist in the oversight of plant operations.
- Review production history on a regular basis to identify efficiency, quality, and waste reduction improvements.
- Identifying and selecting the most effective techniques and approaches from a wide range of options.
- Troubleshoot and design solutions to long-term or persistent problems with the help of other technical resources, or on your own.
- All safety precautions must be supported and implemented.
- Improving current equipment to improve product quality or operational safety is a good idea.
- In the job, set a good example for others.
- In real time, assist operations staff with technical challenges.
- Test the outcome of colour formulations and processes.
- Any safety concerns should be reported.
- Concentrated or dangerous substances, such as strong acids, bases, oxidizers, reducers, and other concentrated or hazardous compounds, should be handled and diluted with caution.
- You’ll have an edge if you’ve ever worked with electrochemistry or metal plating.
- It’s important to show that you understand correct scientific technique and experimental design.
- Precise knowledge of printed circuit boards is required.
- The minimum requirement is a bachelor’s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science engineering, or biochemical engineering.