Full-Time Field Engineering Technician-ESC – Al Rayyan
The Engineering Technician is a position that requires both practical and analytical skills. He or she will be responsible for the development of the DVT-forming process, as well as participation in continuous improvement and root cause analysis activities, under the supervision of Manufacturing Engineers. Data entry, reporting, troubleshooting, issue resolution, and logistics will all be part of the job. Mechanical aptitude, the ability to meet tight deadlines, good interpersonal and communication skills, attention to detail, and the capacity to both take direction and work independently are all required of the successful candidate.
Job Title : Field Engineering Technician-ESC
Location : Al Rayyan, Al Rayyan, Qatar
Salary : $ 25.6 per hour.
Company : Luminex Corporation – A DiaSorin Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- This position’s responsibilities are as follows: If the task is similar, related, or a logical assignment for this classification, the exclusion of detailed explanations of the obligations does not exclude them from being classified. Other tasks and responsibilities may be required.
- There are engineers and operational data that support the County’s infrastructure being gathered, evaluated and analyzed doing field and topographical surveys in the field for construction projects and staking out design components Inspecting construction sites to check that the plans and project requirements are being followed and that they are being repaired or resurfaced is part of the job of a road repairer.
- Engineering projects are designed with the help of GIS, CADD, and GPS technology. This position is responsible for creating detailed engineering drawing specifications and details, along with map and other displays that are linked to public infrastructure, and contributes to the design of larger, more complex projects.
- Develops construction specifications and reviews contractor specifications for compliance with established rules and regulations; organizes bid proposals and calculates cost estimates; prepares contract documents for projects and all required permitting; reviews materials, labor, and equipment costs to verify accuracy; and provides technical guidance for construction as needed.
- Updates and maintains both electronic and paper records of daily department activities; keeps thorough project records and design/drawing files for assigned projects; and, as needed, maintains database files.
- Engineers customer service, meets with professional design consultants, organizes public outreach and develops information for dissemination, draughts letters and bulk mailings for project explanations, and responds to citizen concerns, enquiries, and complaints.
- Accumulating and evaluating data on grants and permits as well as environmental restrictions, as well as providing legal descriptions of real estate; developing new CAD maps or revising existing ones; is the act of collecting information on governmental funding, licenses, and environmental laws
- Examines a wide range of residential and commercial plans, plats, permits, reports, and studies for compliance with ordinances and construction standards; evaluates designs and makes preliminary conclusions on technical compliance issues. Working with third-party architects and engineers to resolve difficulties and provide code compliance guidance; evaluating and assessing the impact of the planned project; and making approval and/or remedial action recommendations to address deviations or violations
- In addition to completing the requirements of the project at hand, this position also does calculations for third-party contractors and evaluates their calculations using a thorough knowledge of engineering principles and methods.
- To fix equipment that has mechanically failed or ceased operating. Solving issues (when necessary). Replacing old or damaged components, motors, and controls are some of the tasks you will be tasked with.
- Communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills are essential.
- A urinalysis is required for all VA job candidates who have been provisionally chosen and will be tested prior to their appointment for illicit drug use. Veterans Affairs (VA) does not accept candidates who do not agree to take the screening exam.
- You must have either a bachelor’s degree in a related subject of study or an engineering degree that is equal to this job to be considered for this post.
- As a sub-professional in surveying, drawing, or civil engineering, you must have a bachelor’s degree and at least three years’ experience.
- In order to build highways, one must be well-versed in computer hardware and software. AutoCAD Civil 3D and Trimble, the internet, spreadsheets (such as Microsoft Excel), and word processors (such as Microsoft Word) may be used as required or desired (including Microsoft Word).