26 May 2023
Full-Time Faculty/Healthcare Administration – Cairo
In the short future, we are looking for an experienced healthcare administrator to join our team. We are looking for someone with at least three years of experience. Their survey results will be fantastic, and they will have been with the company for a long time, and they will have a genuine desire to give the inhabitants with the best possible service. As a Healthcare Administrator, you are responsible for ensuring that the Healthcare Center is operating at its maximum level in line with all relevant business, state and municipal requirements.
Job Title : Faculty/Healthcare Administration
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 27.2 per hour.
Company : Staffing the Universe
Job Type : Full-Time
- Collaborates with other department managers in the community to ensure that residents are getting the best possible care at all times.
- Programs and activities for the residents are planned, developed, organized, evaluated, and implemented by this position. Staff and volunteers at the Healthcare Center are overseen by this person.
- Budgets for departmental employment, income, and/or expenses are developed and adhered to. Responds to business developments that might have an effect on the budget’s capacity to be met.
- Respect patients’/residents’ rights to fair and equal treatment, as well as their rights to self-determination, individuality, privacy, property, and civil rights, such as the ability to file wage grievances.
- Rounding on a daily basis for the sake of patient flow and provider happiness. Respond immediately to the limits of daily workflow. Create a staffing plan that meets both customer and financial requirements. Encourage your employees to participate in the process of transformation.
- Hires, trains, allocates work, monitors and assesses performance, and implements professional development plans for individual(s). Ensures that the group’s productivity and activities are in line with and support the department’s general operational objectives, as set by department leadership.
- Work plans and short- and long-term goals are overseen by the manager. Changes to processes and systems, as well as the infrastructure at the site level, are required. The site’s objectives have been achieved.
- Establishes and maintains a cooperative, trusting relationship with physicians/providers by interacting and collaborating with them on a frequent basis to give guidance and monitoring of effective scheduling, efficient clinic work flow, and patient flow.
- If a patient complaint has to be escalated, look into the problem, assess potential hazards, come up with a solution that is both safe and effective, and address clinical care difficulties, among other factors.
- Facilitates interviewing, employing, and training personnel; teaching, coaching, and supervising work; performance reviews, incentives and recognition, punishing employees, and settling complaints.
- Two (2) or more years of relevant experience in health services management and/or resident services management is required.
- Must be familiar with all relevant state and federal regulations (including those governing Medicare reimbursement), nursing practices and procedures, and all laws, rules, and standards governing long-term care administration.
- Must possess the ability to lead and a drive to collaborate with and supervise other employees.
- You must be able to deal calmly and politely with everyone who comes into contact with you, whether they are coworkers, residents/patients, family members, or guests.
- Bachelor’s degree in health care/business administration or a similar discipline from an authorized college/university is greatly encouraged.